Chapter: 4

Hello Lovely People!

Don't forget to vote for the chapter, Share my book and comment. Also read my other book, 'Wounded and Bounded'. Now enjoy.
Love,
Krystal525

***

"Is that a girl?""My God! Yes she is!""So filthy

"Is that a girl?"
"My God! Yes she is!"
"So filthy."
"A girl and alive!"
"What's the colour of her hair? Neither it is white nor golden."
"It is Platinum Blonde."
"What is a girl doing here!"
"Get away!!!!"

The latter pulled me out of the embarrassment that was building inside me under the efficacious comments and intense gazes of the people or to be specific, men and boys. My head shot up and on turning around, a small figure bumped into me making me stumble back until I hit a strong surface.

Then I felt something gliding on the sides of my arms and I found them to be hands. I had bumped into the chest of Jung-hoon who gripped me tightly from my arms, preventing me from falling.

"You alright?" He asked with his usual sweet, honey laced voice but at the same time a little strong, making his chest vibrate, with every word being spoken, against my back.

I nodded and slipped out of his grasp. After that I noticed a small figure on the floor. The owner's orbs were pitch black which felt too hollow that even from such a distance I felt shudders travelling through my spine as they looked at me. They were as if life and emotions had been squeezed out of them which resulted in that deep drowning feeling.

"I am so sorry." I cried while bending down a little and then stretching my arm with open hand, indicating him that I wanted to help him up.

"That is fine. I was a little too fast and these trollies a little too smooth to be glided on the ground." He said with an emotionless face.