7 Mintues in Heaven

Chapter 2

You see Yelena smirking at you and you get VERY flustered.. I mean who wouldn't it's Yelena were talking about.

Soo, you wanna start? Yelena says licking her lips lightly

Sure y/n says smirking back at her

Yelena starts moving closer to you and she lightly grabs your hair and pulls you in closer as she looks you in the eyes and starts kissing you.

You start kissing Yelena back, but the thing is you have never kissed a girl before and u never realized how much better it felt kissing a girl and you could already tell Yelena was definitely experienced...

Yelena starts using her tongue as a sign for you to open your mouth, so that's what you did and you both started making out passionately and you we're feeling drunk too so you didn't know what you were getting into..

Yelena stops the kiss and starts sliding her hand between your legs, you could feel yourself getting wet already "fuck" you whisper..

Yelena starts moving her long fingers in a circular motion down there making you feel really good, something you've never felt before.. you try to hold back
your moans because she was an expert at this and you could tell.

Yelena then grabs your panties and slowly slides them down while licking your thigh and she looks up at you as a sign asking for your consent before she goes in to give you head.

You nod your head at her and suddenly you feel her tounge start going up and down your pussy, feeling 10x better now.

"Your already wet?" Wow I'm impressed babe.. Yelena says looking slightly up at you

She keeps on going flicking her tounge all around between your legs while inserting a finger inside, you let out a small moan.

"You can be as loud as you want in here, they can't hear us." Yelena says while devouring your bussy.

Your head tilts back when she inserts a second finger and starts going faster "ahh f-fuck" y/n says

Yelena giggles and keeps going until you reach your climax

"Y-Yelena I'm gonna cum" you say while moaning silently

Yelena can feel your legs start to twitch and shake, she starts going even faster now making you feel an unbearable amount of pleasure.

You cum after a few more motions of her fingers 
"Fuck y/n you turned me on just from doing this your gonna have to repay me sometime, did you like it?"Yelena said smirking. 

"Y-es I did" you said flustered pulling up your panties.

You hear Jean say "Your 7 minutes is up you guys can come out now!"

You both walk out of the closet  and some people  notice your legs shaking a bit you get even more flustered.
Yelena looks at y/n and smirks before going back to the circle..

You see yimir walking over to you with historia
"Yo y/n you wanna head back to the dorms now?"Yimir says

"Yeah sure." You respond back to Yimir

You tell Yimir about what happened on the way back home and yimir was suprised that you did shit with a girl, "damn y/n I see you but I'm gonna let you know Yelena has been with a lot of people and I've even fucked with her before but if you know that and want to keep going with her I'm happy for you." Yimir says as they pull in to the school dorms parking lot.

You and yimir walk back into the dorms and get ready for bed, and since you went to the party you were up studying all night.

You fall asleep as you finish studying thinking about what happened with Yelena earlier that night.