Making love

Chapter 13 lol (also I'm writing most of these chapters in class and while I'm high so if I make mistakes I'm sorry LMAOO 😃)

"Oh yeah? I don't think you can handle it babe." Yelena said

"Oh I'm pretty sure I can" you say seductively

"Ahh, okay.. let's see about it then.."

Yelena then keeps fingering you while moving her other hand up to your breast slowly, once she reaches them she starts pinching and twisting your n!pples while you moan her name..

Yelena starts pinching and licking them even more making your head tilt back while squirming around..

Yelena then inserted all of her fingers inside of you now..

This was more then you can handle but you didn't show it..

You then cum quickly because you couldn't handle it..

You take off the belt that was tied around your hands and then tie yelenas hands together..

you then get on top of Yelena while taking off her shirt..

You move up to her breast and lick all around them while pinching her n!pples.. she was moaning from this and you thought you should keep going..

You kept going while licking faster and faster and then you go and bite them lightly while looking up at Yelena throwing her head back from the amount of pleasure..

Her legs start twitching and she unties her self and grabs my head and pushes it down to her entrance and makes me stick my tongue in her entrance..

So that's what I did.. I kept thrusting in and out with my tongue flicking it around inside of Yelena..

You then take your thumb and press it on her c!it and you start moving in a circular motion slowly while licking her entrance..

She was dripping wet on your tongue.. when you got back up you had her cum dripping down your mouth.. you then wipe it on your fingers and put your fingers in your mouth while moaning yelenas name..

"Mmm come the fuck here right now and ride me... I brought the strap on again.." Yelena said

Yelena puts the strap on onto her waist and grabs it and grabs your head and pushes you down so the strap on is deep in your throat..

You gag on it while looking at Yelena..

You look so hot y/n..

"I know babe.." you said

You then get on top and start positioning your entrance to the strap on..

You slowly put it inside of you while keeping eye contact with Yelena..

"Mmm that's right baby, keep going." Yelena said

It then inserts into your entrance and you start riding it.. you start moaning because this felt amazing and you couldn't stop cumming..

Yelena was staring at you riding the strap on while biting her lip..

"Just seeing you ride me like this makes me want to cum all over that pretty face.." Yelena said

"Ahh, god damn.." you groaned

Yelena grabs your waist helping you ride her..

Yelena starts rubbing you while you ride her even more..

You felt like you were gonna cum again so you went faster and you started pinching yelenas n!pples making her moan as well..

You both were about to cum,

Ahh fuck y/n I'm gonna cum just from you touching my n!pples.. f-fuck..

You both cum shortly after.. and you look at the time and it's 6 in the morning..

You both fall asleep after

Looks like you can handle it after all..