Extra chapter

So I'm gonna take a few days break from publishing but this is just a side story/extra chapter so yall have this until I come back. :)

You are just laying in bed on a Friday literally doing nothing bored as fuck.

You start thinking that you could hang with Yelena so you wanted to surprise her!

You got ready a bit, took a shower, did your makeup etc...

About an hour later you started driving to Yelenas house..

You put on some music and start jamming on the way there lmao

You then get to yelenas house and you we're a little nervous..

You then walk up to the door and knock on it..

Yelena then answers the door

"Hey, I didn't know you were gonna be here?" Yelena said

"Yeah I wanted to surprise you and because I was hella bored at home doing nothing." Y/n said

"Oh alright, come in"

You walk into yelenas house

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" Yelena said

"Yeah sure what kind ?" You reply

"A scary one haha" Yelena said

"O-okay bet.." you replied

Yelena was wearing black pants and you could see her Calvin Kline boxers showing.. she was wearing a black shirt too.. "damn she's so hot"you think to yourself

You both sit on the couch and start watching the movie..

You then start thinking of all the shit you two did and you started getting a little horny..

(Y/n is a horn dog)🙄

Anyways..you wanted to make the first move this time..

You start moving your hand to yelenas thigh and put your hand there..

Yelena looks down to see your hand on her thigh she smirks and goes back to watching tv..

You start moving your hand up and down squeezing her thigh..

Yelena then looks at you again and moves in closer and you two start making out..

Yelena positions you so that you are under her..

Yelena starts grinding on you while making out..

You take off your shirt and Yelena does the same..

Yelena has a Calvin Kline sports bra under her shirt so it matches her underwear and you could see her abs and just the sight of that turned you on..

Yelena then starts aggressively making out with you..

then Yelena moves down to your boobs and takes off your bra and starts sucking and licking your n!pples while smirking..

You moan while grabbing yelenas hair..

Yelena keeps sucking and massaging your tits enjoying making you moan..

You then switch positions and you slide off yelenas sports bra and you move your fingers to her nipples and you start pinching and rubbing them as you see Yelenas back arch up in pleasure ..

While you pleasure Yelena she moves her knee up to your pussy and starts putting pressure on your cl!t with her knee and moves around slowly..

You then stick your fingers in yelenas mouth then down her throat seeing her gag on your fingers while groaning was so sexy..

You then move down in between yelenas legs and lick up and down her pussy while she has her boxers on still..

You could feel yelena was wet through her boxers..

You then put a strap on in yelenas boxers and get on top of her and you start to insert the strap on inside your entrance..

Yelena groans and thrust a little bit to help the strap on fit inside of you..

It then slides in and you start pegging yelena..

While you ride her you grab yelenas face and spit on her mouth while she moans..

"Mmm I love watching you ride me.." Yelena says while groaning and breathing heavily..

"I know you do." You reply

You were both to climax so you take the strap on off of Yelena and then move in a 69 position..

You then sit on her face and the next thing you know her tongue was inserted into your entrance already

You then start licking yelenas entrance while rubbing her cl!t and you start licking faster and slower while she devours yours

You both are a moaning mess and you both then reach your climax while breathing heavily...

You then both take a shower together and have a round 2.. after that you spend the night at her house waiting to see what happens next..