Yimir

Chapter 9

You woke up the next morning, went to all your classes got your shit done and the week was going by kinda slow so you just studied most of the time and texted Yelena here and there but nothing major..

After you got back to your dorm later that day you took a shower, got comfortable clothes on and studied for a test you had tomorrow..

Yimir then came back to the dorm at about 12 in the morning because she went out to drink with a few friends..

You could see that Yimir was pretty drunk, "why would she drink on a school night smh" You think to yourself

"H-Heyy y/n, watcha doin.." Yimir says

"I'm studying, Yimir why did you drink this much on a school night.. you have classes tomorrow!" You respond to her

"Ugh, it's fine.. you just gotta let loose sometimes y/n!" Yimir says

"Sooo, tell me about you and Yelena I wanna hear the detailsss.." Yimir adds

"Umm, we have just been texting here and there but we are probably making plans soon.."

"Ooh, well.. I was thinking that I could maybe give you some tips and pointers with sex if you need, you'll be a pro in no time!" Yimir says stumbling around the room

"Um, Yimir I don't know about that one.." You respond in a confused voice

"Cmon, I can acually help with anything your confused with, just as best friends yk?" Yimir says

"Okay, Um fine I guess.. let's not go to far though." You say

"Okay perfect.. so I'll give you a perfect example of how to turn somebody on.." Yimir says

Yimir moves in slowly closer to you.. she then lightly puts her hand on your chest and pushes you down a little aggressively.. she then starts licking up and down your neck while pressing a finger down on your clit, she could feel it throbbing so she knew you were already horny..

You let out a small moan while you let Yimir show you some things, Yimir then starts rubbing slowly and kind of pressing down on both your entrances..

Yimir starts making out with you..

You felt a little guilty doing this, but it was just as friends and practice, so it's okay right?

Yimir starts sliding down your pants/panties, and inserts her middle finger in your entrance moving it up and down slowly thrusting it into you, you we're basically dripping wet at this point, the way she was doing it was really good..

You were paying attention to her hand movements and analyzing them so you can pleasure Yelena like this..

"A-ahh Yimir I'm gonna cum soon..I think we can stop after that okay? Your too drunk." Y/n says

"Okay okay fine", Yimir starts going faster so you can cum..

You then reach your climax and at the end you were glad you did it, now you know some things for next time so you can be even better now..

"What am I gonna say to Yimir tomorrow ugh.." you think to yourself

You then use the restroom and head to bed because of how tired you were, you also wanted to hang out with Yelena soon so you thought about texting her then you just fell asleep..