The Day

Y/n's pov

You quickly grab your bag and turn invisible, you then quietly open your room door and run out of your room, downstairs and out the door grabbing the Apple on the counter as you run by it. Once your out the door you run for a little bit to get father from the hell you call home. When you think you are far enough away you turn visible again and continue walking to school. As much as you hated school you hated being at home even more.

You alway get to school 2 hours early so people won't see you. Only the teachers know your there, since your fathers a villain and your uncomfortable with people knowing about your quirks, principles Nezu said you can be a "hidden" student if you give them info about your father. You agreed and ever since then they've been trying to help you get away from him and your uncle. You cant just up a leave without your father getting people to look for you and then getting punished when he finds you. Your uncle watches you when your father is "working". He doesnt just watch you though, he does thing to you. Things that no one should have to experience.

>>time skip to when you get to school<<

Once i got to school there was no students yet which made me glad. Im not really social, people make me nervous. I know not everyone is the same but i can't help it. I just can't trust people.
Once I walk into class 1-A I make sure only mr aizawa is in there. Then I become visible again.
"Good morning y/n" he says while laying on the floor with his sleeping bag
"Morning Mr Aizawa" I say walking to my seat in the corner in the back of the class. I sit dow and and look at the bandages on my thigh. I then let out a sigh and put my head down on the desk. Mr aizawa then looks at me and sits up.
"Y/n" he says look at me with a worried look as my head was still on my desk.
"Yes, Mr Aizawa?" I said in response as i put my bag on my lap to try and cover the bandages on my thigh. 'shit what if he seen the bandages....shit shit shit shi..' I was thinking as my thoughts were cut off by the door opening. I then instantly turned invisible and a guy with blond hair and a black lightning bolt shape in his hair walked in. Mr aizawa looked in my direction with a weird look but notices im invisible. He then lets out a sigh and looks at the buy that walked in.
" kaminari? Do you need something your never this early?" Mr Aizawa says in his monotone voice while look at him.
"Nah i just heard you talking to someone and thought we got a new student.. " kaminari said with a smile and his hand rubing the back of his neck.
"Oh...well that still doesn't answer why your here so early" Mr Aizawa stated as he then crawled back into his sleeping bag.
"Well I woke up early and decided to go for a walk and just head to school early." He said with a big smile. I looked at him, then got up quietly and walked over to the podium at the front where Mr Aizawa was. I then grabed a pen a some paper and wrote...
' I'll be on the roof till class starts when I get back ill tap your shoulder twice so you know im back. Please don't close the door till after im back'
I then put it in on the podium and walked out after he read it a nodded his head in agreement.
I then tried to slip past kaminari without touching him but he was leaning on the side of the door way. When I was almost out my hand accidentally touched his hand. He felt it and quickly ran into the classroom  knocking over a desk. Mr aizawa and Kaminari then looks in my direction, i quickly run out and down the hallway to the stairs that lead to the roof.

Denki's Pov

I got to school earlier then usual. I woke up really early and couldn't go back to sleep. So I decided to get ready for school and leave early. When I got to school I walked to my class but when I got to the door I heard Mr Aizawa talking to someone. I heard a girls voice, I then got really excited and starded thinking who it might be. ' maybe its a new girl! She sounds nice....and cute....' I then open the door and Mr Aizawa then looks at me with a worried look. 'Did i interrupt something?' I then look around the room expecting a girl to be in the room but no one else was in there.

"Kaminari, do you need something? your never this early" Mr Aizawa asked me.
"Nah I just hear you talking to someone and thought we had a new student" I said in response while rubbing the back of my neck.
"Oh....well that still doesn't answer why your here so early" Mr Aizawa stated while reading a paper on the podium.
" well I woke up and decided to go for a walk and just head to school early" I said while leaning in the door frame. After a minute or two I felt something brush against my hand. It was cold but soft. It kinda scared me at first and I jumped and kinda ran away a bit and knocked over a desk.

"What was that" I said in shock as Mr Aizawa looked out the door and let out a sigh.
"Im guessing you'll find out soon" he said while going to sleep.

I then starred to walke down the hallways since I still had a hour till school actually opens. Finaly I decide to go to the roof to get some fresh air.

✏(A/N) sorry this is so long I'll make part 2...and im a new author so please don't be to hard on me I am trying...also please leave some feed back😄

~1055 words

✏(A/N: PLEASE COMMENT so I know if people actually is reading this and so I can continue this story🖤(^.^))