hey lol

Hi, first I want to say Thank you to all my readers and new followers. I really love you all!!!! I really only started writing this to help me go through a tough time, and I hoped this would help others as well.  I honestly didn't think a lot of people would actually read this, but this book currently has 3.52K views and 106 votes so far.  At this point idk what to say lol. I'm sorry, I had to pause it, writing wasn't really easy and life was just adding a lot of stress. I was overwhelming myself with work and school.  I had too many ideas and i wanted to put them into one book but it wouldn't make sense. If anyone has any ideas that they think would be good for this book or other possible books I might wright please comment or message me. I would love to work with someone on creating chapters or books with. I think it would be fun. Im working on another chapter currently and will try to publish it as soon as possible! 

I love me readers comments and i like responding to them, I try to respond as soon as i can to comments or messages.  <3 so please message me or comment! i love making new friends and mutuals 

I was going through and reading the chapters and there are soooooo many mistakes and i apologize for those.