Joanfk headcanons

•Jfk has actually liked joan for a few years but just stayed w/ cleo out of obligation and because he knew she likes abe.

//Slight nsfw warning 4 the next one.

•Before they shagged in the prom episode they danced together :^)

•One time Joan tried to convince jfk to dye his hair and they were joking around and whatnot but she got bleach in his hair and he panicked but she reassured him that it was only a tiny patch.

•Joan actually likes jfk's dumb little jokes.

•Joan helped jfk through another sexuality crisis.

•Joan tried to convince jfk to let her put make up on him but he rejected it because toxic masculinity then she assured him that she can and will take it off immediately after so he hesitantly let her and he actually liked it a little bit but he'll never admit that even though she can tell that he was digging it.

•Jfk brags about having her as a girlfriend. Idk I think it would be cute.

•Abe tries to sabatoge them kind of like how Joan does w/ abe and cleo.

•Jfk beat the fuck out of Abe because he was being an ass to Joan. Maybe not beat the fuck out of him but he definitely punched his face lmao.

•Joan tries to convince Jack to watch horror movies w/ her but he's too scared but of course he doesn't admit that's the reason so he just tells her that he finds them boring.