Chapter One Broken Barrier

I love Justin.
I truly do.
And after he hits me,it hurts me he says sorry.
He calls himself a monster.
And sometimes it's my fault he hits me. I know how his temper is. It's my fault most of the time for acting so stupid.

This whole thing started about nine months ago..
•{Flashback}•
I waited in mine and Justin's room, he hasn't been home and is not answering his phone. I stay
up thinking I heard something, I heard the front door open and keys jingling. Next thing I knew, glass was being shattered everywhere. I ran down stairs startled at the noise. When I reached to the bottom of the stairs I see Justin's red face as he destroyed everything. Everything fragile, he broke.
"J-Justin?" I questioned,scared for his response.
He gave me no answer in response.
"Justin what are you doing ..what happened?" I asked as I walked over to him attempting to grab his arm.
He pushed me away, "go away!" He snapped. "Justin come on stop this" I softly said while trying to give him a hug.

Justin snarled and pushed me into the wall "Don't you know what go away means!?" He yells. I shrink back in fear.

He then gripped my arms and slapped my face "You worthless piece of shit, don't you listen!"

He let his venom fill the air. His words stung but my face stung even more.
Justin pushed me into the floor "clean this up!" He snapped. I sat up shocked as a tear escaped my eyelids. "NOW!" He screamed at me. I obeyed instantly and picked up the shattered glass.
•{End of flashback}•
So now you know Justin hurts me. Ever since that day it's gotten worse. But every night when he apologizes,i can't help it but look into his breathtaking eyes and melt. He always says sorry. And never tries to kill me, well, at least for now. He just needs someone to take his anger out in and that someone is me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was more of a filler chapter and the next chapter is already written but I won't publish it until I get 5 votes minimum and at least 3 comments.
I love you all,please tell me if you think I should continue it.❤️❤️❤️
Xoxo|| _kingbizzle