𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔

I walk down the stairs in my dress and my brother was in his suit. My mom stood there with my dad holding a camera with her to take a picture of us. I stand there and she snaps the picture of us before giving us both a hug.

"You guys look adorable."

"Stay safe tonight." My dad hugs me and I nod.

"We will." There was a knock at the door and Nick looks over at me.

"I thought, you were going with me."

"Jack said he was picking me up, so we can go out to dinner before."

"I don't think that's..."

"Nick I can take care of myself." I grab my sweater and open the door to see a smiling Jack. His smile drops when he sees me, at first I thought he didn't like the dress by then his happiness turns into amazement.

"You look beautiful." He swallows and I smile.

"Thank you." He puts his arm out and I take it, walking with him to his car. He opens the door for me and I see the flowers in the passenger seat. I grab them and slide in, immediately smelling them. He goes around the other side and gets in.

"Thank you Jack." I lean over and kiss his cheek before pulling away and setting the flowers down in my lap.

𓆗𓆗𓆗

Pop brings my milkshake over and I thank him. Jack comes out of the restroom and walks overs.

"I'm gonna pay the bill." I nod and he walks away. I wait for him and someone walks over causing me to look up.

"Don't you look adorable." Sweet Pea stands there with a smirk on her face.

"Go away." I growl and he sits down across from me.

"I thought you didn't have a boyfriend." He cocks his head.

"I don't he's my date to the school dance, but I might just ask him to be after tonight." I say with a smile and he chuckles. He brings his hand up and swipes his finger over the whip cream. I watch as he brings it to his mouth, wrapping his lips around his finger and sucking. I watch him, swallowing as he pulls his finger away, humming. Jack walks over and Sweet Pea gets up with a smirk.

"Snake." Jack growls.

"Flea bag." He grabs the cherry from my milkshake and puts it in his mouth.

"Let's do it again sometime Jones." He winks before walking away and Jack helps me out of the booth.

"Are you okay, did he do something." I shake my head.

"I'm fine." I grab my glass and take it over to Pop before leaving.

𓆗𓆗𓆗

The dance was going smoothly and Jack and I were having a great time. We danced and hung out with friends. Never once did I have any thoughts about what happened at Pop's, it was like Jack knew how to take my mind off of it.

"I'm gonna go get some air." I say walking out of the gym. I take off my shoes and my cold feet touch the tile sending a shiver through my body. I walk over to my locker and grab my sweater so I could go outside.

I step outside and cross my arms over my chest and sit down on the steps of the school. My phone buzzes and I see a notification from someone on my socials. I open it and read the handle, giggling.

Sweets_Pea: how's your little date?

Anna_Banana12: Better question, how did you find me?

Sweets_Pea: like it's hard, I just looked up blonde girls in Riverdale until I found your's. Is the blonde natural.