𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚜

The last bell rings as I pull up to the school. First day back and I'm already skipping classes. I get out of my car and grab my gym bag. Heavy footsteps approach me and I look up to see Nick.

"Where the hell were you?"

"I had to go talk to FP."

"And it couldn't have waited."

"No, because if I would have went after practice then he would already be waisted." He nods agreeing with me and I pull his drink and snack out and hand it to him.

"I need to ask you to do me a favor." I lean against the car and cross my arms over my chest.

"What?"

"You remember my friend Jack right." I nod and he hesitates for a moment.

"Spit it out Nick, I need to get to practice before Cheryl starts complaining."

"Well, he want to ask you to the dance."

"Okay, why are you telling me this then. If he wanted to ask me he can ask, I know he's not the shy type."

"I know but I wanted to give you a heads up because he can be demanding."

"So you want me to say no."

"No, I just want you to be careful. Don't let him try and persuade you to do anything."

"I think you forget who I am Nick. I'll say yes so I don't embarrass him but I barely know him so I wouldn't try anything anyway." I shrug and sling my gym bag over my shoulder. We walk back into the school together and I head to the locker room to change. I slip on my blue shorts and long sleeve when Betty walks over with Veronica.

"Anna." They looked excited and I smile.

"Are you guys ready for tryouts." I ask and Betty nods. I place my hands on her shoulders and look her in the eyes.

"You're getting in this year, I just know it. Don't let Cheryl discourage you." She nods and I hug her. I pull away and start to put on my skirt.

"So what can I do for you guys."

"Well we were wondering, what exactly goes on at these try outs." Veronica asks and I shrug.

"It varies from person to person honestly. I know you have to do a cheer and some other things but Cheryl likes to change it up sometimes."

"Anna-Marie." I hear Cheryl and I roll my eyes before acknowledging her

"Yes, Cheryl?"

"Can I talk to you." I nod walk over Tina and Ginger following.

"I'm sure you wants to talk to me alone, you're not her pets." I roll my eyes and she shoo's them away.

They leave and she puts her hands on my shoulders.

"As you know, tryouts are today."

"I'm aware, you've reminded me all week." 

"It's always good to be reminded, you should thank me. Anyway, since you my assistant bic I want you to help me decide who gets on the team."

"Yeah, I can do that." I smile and she brushes something on my shoulder.

"That being said, I doing want you to give anyone a free pass, just because. You know what I look for in a someone, that's why I made you second in charge. See you out there." She kisses my cheek and walks away. I groan and roll my eyes before finishing up.

𓆗𓆗𓆗

"We're blue! And gold! We're dynamite! We'll take you down, and fight the fight!"