𝙿𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚜

"Stop touching it Nick, it hurts." He touches my black eyes trying to rub some type of cream on it and I hiss trying to pull away.

"Stop moving. I can't help you if you keep moving." He groans and I push him away.

"Just give me an ice pack or something." He sighs and gets into FP's freezer. He tosses me a bag of peas and presses it to my eye. The front door opens and we both look over.

"What the hell happened to you two." FP walks in with a few of the Serpents behind him. One of them being Sweet Pea.

"I got into a fight with Reggie Mantle and I tried pulling him off Archie. He swung his elbow back and hit me."

"Why would you start a fight with a guy in the first place, knowing he's stronger than you." FP bends down to check my eye and I pull the pack of peas away. 

"He deserved it, he's an asshole."

"Jeez kids, you really need to start being more careful."

"He was picking on Jughead, so I started swinging and we can't go home or my mom and dad will flip out."

"You look like shit Anna," Tall Boy says and I smirk.

"You should see the other guy." I laugh and Nick glares at me.

"That wasn't funny Anna." He says and I roll my eyes.

"I thought it was." I get up and grab my bag.

"I'm gonna go change in the bathroom. I'm cheering at the pep rally tonight." I quickly change in the restroom and start my makeup. I wince when I touch the bruise and I sigh.

There was a knock at the door causing me to look away.

"Who is it?"

"It's Nick, hurry up or we'll be late."

"I'm going as fast as I can alright." I groan and he sighs.

"I'll be in the car waiting for you." He leaves and I finish before putting on my river vixen jacket and walk out. 

"Nick is waiting outside for you," FP says and I kiss his cheek. 

"I'll talk to you later, I love you."

"I love you too kid, tell your dad I said hi."

"I will." I walk out and get in the passenger seat before Nick drives us back to the school. 

𓆗𓆗𓆗

I stand in the cold and look up to see my parents sitting with Jughead. I wave and they wave back.

I looked around and from the corner of my eye, I see Sweet Pea with a few of his friends sitting on their bikes in the parking lot.

"What are Southside Serpents doing here?" Cheryl walks over with her arms crossed.

"I don't know Cheryl, I just noticed them too."

"Well, they shouldn't be here."

"It's public property Cheryl, they aren't causing any problems."

"I suppose not. Let's go, Anna." She pulls my arm and I follow her to the field where the rest of the girls were.

"Now to kickoff this pep rally, I'd like to hand it over to our very own Mayor McCoy."

"Thank you, Principal Weatherbee. It is heartening to see so many of you here, even in weather like this. But a lack of heart and school spirit has never been the Riverdale way. Tonight's pep rally isn't like any other we've had in the past. And we shouldn't pretend that it is. This is why I would like to dedicate this evening to the memory of one of our brightest. Jason Blossom. We're with him tonight. Now please, join me in welcoming to the field our very own River Vixens, and their special guest stars, my daughter, Josie, and her Pussycats!"