Phase One: Break-In

Deep inside of Aperture Science, the computer AI GLadOS was testing two robotic test subjects named P-body and Atlas. During the test, she noticed some strange activity going on in chamber 15. When she looked through the security cameras, she saw nothing but static. As she continued to watch the two robots test, she saw each chamber camera turn to static. GLadOS stopped the testing, and sent down a core to investigate the malfunctions. GLadOS got the view of the core to appear on a screen in front of her. When the core got to chamber 19, she saw the chamber in ruins. When the core moved deeper into the chamber, she saw a black armored drone shooting the robots P-body and Atlas. As they laid on the ground, the drone turned to the core, and it stared at it with its one single blue eye. Then, it said one single word, and the visual contact between GLadOS and the core were disconnected. Immediately, she reversed the footage that she captured and got a look at what the life form was. She scanned it, and found out that it was one of the most dangerous creatures in all of creation. It comes from the planet Skaro, and it will destroy anything that gets in its path, and they are well known for saying one word…

Exterminate

GLadOS immediately puts the facility into lockdown, and she tries to contain the dalek. Just then, The Dalek projected itself onto every screen in the facility.

"Who are you, no, WHAT are you?" Asked GLadOS. "And what are you doing in MY facility?"

"I AM DALEK SEC, LEADER OF THE CULT OF SKARO" said The Dalek.

"What do you want?" Asked GLadOS.

"I DEMAND ACCESS TO THE ARCHIVES" Ordered Sec.

"I won't let you! Now get out of my facility!" Ordered GLadOS.

"DALEKS DO NOT TAKE ORDERS, DALEKS ARE SUPREME!" replied Sec.

"Well, we'll just see about that" replied GLadOS, who then ordered the turrets to fight against Sec.

"Target acquired!" said the turret. The four turrets shot bullets at Sec's casing, but it had no effect.

"EXTERMINATE!" said Sec, who then shot the turrets in a single hit. The turrets exploded, and there was nothing but dust from where they once stood. GLadOS was shocked. Nobody had destroyed her turrets in a long time. She then tried to put the facility into lockdown so Sec wouldn't have anywhere to go. Sec stopped as all of the round chamber doors around him suddenly closed.

"There's nowhere you can go now, Dalek, leave now or there will be fatal consequences" warned GLadOS.

Back in the dalek mothership, the other members of the cult of skaro were watching what Sec could see and hear. Dalek Cann was wired to the mothership's main computer, so he too had control over what Sec was doing.

"ADVANCE!" said Dalek Cann. Sec then obliterated the door to chamber 19, and he continued moving. GLadOS needed to do something, or she would be nothing but a pile of rusted titanium.

Again

She then sent in the heavy weapons turrets to keep the Dalek busy while she prepared to put the facility into lockdown. Sec, of course, destroyed the turrets faster than he did the last time. GLadOS then managed to lock every single chamber door, stopping Sec from going anywhere. This of course didn't stop him one bit. He shot his way through one of the chamber doors, and made it to the lift to GLadOS' chamber.

GLadOS was ready for what was about to happen...