GLadOS Bio

GLadOS (Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System) is the AI that was designed to guide and run the Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center

Origin: Cave Johnson (the original owner of Aperture), designed a personality core, at an attempt to create a fully functional, advanced artificial intelligence which was originally intended to be occupied by Johnson as one of his attempts to cheat death. After Johnson realised that he would die before GLadOS could be completed, due to being poisoned by moon rock, Johnson ordered the other scientists to insert his associate Caroline into GLadOS instead of himself. In 1998, GLadOS was officially activated on the company's "Bring Your Daughter To Work Day", in which GLadOS flooded the enrichment center with a deadly neurotoxin, killing almost every scientist in Aperture, except for one known as Doug Rattman. With GLadOS in control of the entire facility, she continues to test humans and robots to this day...

Abilities: Can shift and move facilities and various chambers, immortality, hyper intelligence, has control of an endless army of century turrets, has control over an infinite amount of neurotoxin

Quotes:

"Hello, and again, welcome to the aperture science computer-aided enrichment center"

"This next test requires co-operation"

"I'm booking to kill you, Chell"

"Oh hi, so, how are you holding up? Because I'M a potato!"

"You're not smart, you're not a doctor, you're not a scientist, you're not even a full time employee!"

"Look, metal ball, I CAN hear you"

"Yes... I can see you, but I do not care"

"BIRD, BIRD! KILL IT, IT'S EVIL! He flew off... Good, for him... Anyway, back to thinking..."

"I'm going to kill you, and all the cake is gone! You don't even care, do you?"