Phase Two: End Of The Line

The elevator then made its way to GLadOs' chamber. GLadOS had an army of rocket turrets in front of her, and a strong shield too. For a moment, there was a long silence as she stared at the unopened elevator.

Suddenly, there was an explosion, as Sec shot the elevator door with his blaster. The rocket turrets then began to shoot directly at Sec, yet this had no significant effect on his casing. He continued shooting until the army of turrets were exterminated.

"Well you found me, congratulations" said GLadOS.

"IDENTIFY!!!" Ordered Sec.

"I am in control of this facility, scans detect that you're from the planet Skaro" replied GLadOS.

"CORRECT. DALEKS WILL DESTROY ALL LIFE FORMS AND USE APERTURE TECHNOLOGY TO EXTERMINATE IMPURITIES!" explained Sec.

"Well, I'm afraid that I cannot allow your little mission for global domination" she said. "But you can say hello to the rocket turrets"

GLadOS then ordered an army of rocket turrets to destroy the intruder. The turrets shot rocket after rocket, but they did not damage Sec's casing. Sec exterminated every turret in sight, and began to fire at all of the neurotoxin vents.

"THE DALEK RACE IS SUPREME!"

GLadOS ordered turret after turret, but it was no good. More of the facility was breaking apart from the warfare, and her mainframe was badly damaged. Sec had won

"No!" she screamed. "I can't die, I-"

Parts of her began to fizzle and catch fire. Sec was destroying everything in sight, except for the main command center. The cores that were attached to her began to fall, one hitting Sec's blaster.

"CASING IMPARED"

His blasts came to a sudden stop, which also caused his shield to stop temporarily. GLadOS used this opportunity to bring in stronger turrets, which managed to damage most of his casing. Sec however didn't stop, regardless of whether or not his blaster was accurate. He continued firing in all directions, eventually blasting and fizzing the command center. The center cracked and fizzed, as GLadOS began to fizz due to the damage.

"No!" She roared "Stop!"

But it was too late

GLadOS exploded into pieces, parts of her went flying around the chamber, as her main core flew down the incinerator shaft. Piles of destroyed turrets were stacked quietly throughout the chamber. Sec then moved over towards where GLadOS once stood and hacked into the command center, registering himself as controller. He had successfully taken over Aperture Science and now he was in control of everything.

"DALEK SEC, REPORT STATUS" said Dalek Jast.

"MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY! I AM NOW IN CONTROL OF APERTURE SCIENCE" he said.

"EXCELLENT!" Replied Jast. "BEGIN THE CLONING PROCESS. APERTURE IS NOW IN CONTROL OF THE DALEKS"

"CLONING HAS COMMENCED, NEXT LOCATION TO EXTERMINATE IS HEROTOWN!" Ordered Sec, as he began to use the cloning chamber to build a new army of Daleks.

"WE OBEY" replied Thay, Jast and Cann.

Their ship then set a course for Earth, alongside an entire war fleet of Dalek ships.

Meanwhile, in deep space...

Nek, The Overlord's main soldier, was walking down the hallway on level 9F of The Overlord's ship, The Helix. As he entered one of the main control rooms, he saw a distress beacon on one of the main control panels. Curiously, he marched over to inspect the matter for himself. He took one look at the signal, and immediately his eye widened in shock. Nek turned and sprinted down the hallway to his master's main throne room. The Overlord sat with wires and cables attached to his round sphere body, glaring down at his small and insignificant followers.

"My master, I have received some alarming information" said Nek.

"SPEAK" boomed The Overlord.

"A beacon has been sent directly to our ship, warning us of a second species trying to invade the planet" he said grimly.

"What?! Who DARES to try and overtake MY invasion plans?" He roared violently. The roar was so powerful that the room shook slightly.

"A race called The Daleks, my lord" replied Nek, who was slowly inching away from his master.

"Daleks?! Not if I have anything to say about it! Send a war fleet immediately, tell them to NOT interfere with MY plans, or they will all be eradicated!" He roared.

"Y-yes sir!" Replied Nek, who ran out of the room before The Overlord blew a fuse. Nek marched into the main control room and set a course for Earth, directly into Herotown.

Back in Aperture, deep in the incinerator, GLadOS' core was blinking, and was obviously still alive. With the daleks now in control and The Overlord's fleet arriving, the galaxy was now on the verge of a galactic civil war...

TO BE CONTINUED