25. yearning.

It was still early when Jihoon woke up. He can heard Dino, Mingyu and Minghao voices in the kitchen as he headed there.

"Hyung, i got this one teacher who always scolds me, i dont even do anything." Dino stated.

"Ah? Really? Maybe u did something bad but u didnt know?" Minghao replied.

"No. I just sit quietly and then the teacher goes, "ok channie, answer me." The teacher always be calling my name, i always felt like escaping the class." Dino whines.

"Then, the teacher likes u. Because u are approachable." Mingyu laughs.

"Ugh, if i knew how to answer then its okay, but idk a thing. And that make me felt embarrassed." Dino added.

Minghao carress his hair, "It's fine, not everyone knows the answers to every questions."

Jihoon smile as he pull a seat beside Mingyu, "God, the two of u really sound like his parents.

Minghao poured him a cup of coffee from the coffee maker that Mingyu just made and look him with a judging look. Mingyu knows what is about to go down.

"U are up so early, hyung." Minghao said.

"Yeah, i dont even know why, tho i sleep a bit late last night." Jihoon replied.

"Bad people doesnt deserve a goodnight sleep hyung." Minghao stated.

Jihoon eyes went bigger, Mingyu covers his mouth with his palm, knowing he'll get to be on trouble for that.

"So, u tell him?" Jihoon look over Mingyu.

"I mean- everyone knows. So, hao and Dino should know too." Mingyu giggles.

Jihoon let out a long sighed, "okay, i admit it, even coups hyung scolded me last night."

Dino just sit there silently, listening to what they are saying.

"Hoshi hyung is the sweetest person i know and u hurt his feelings just like that? Be better uji hyung, i know u are not a bad guy." Minghao said.

"U sure? U dont remember how he treated that one person who likes him, back in school?" Mingyu replied.

"Wtf don't bring that one back." Jihoon said.

"Why? What did he do?" Dino curiosity jump out.

Minghao laughs, "Who the hell forgot about that?"

"Stop. I wasn't mature back then." Jihoon said.

"I wanna know!!!" Dino replied.

"Uji hyung literally ignore that person whole existence. It was his classmate. They got into pairing works but Uji hyung completely make like that person doesnt exist. Which made the whole school call that person, "Ghost" which resulted that person moved into a new school." Minghao explained.

"That's too detail but i was shy. And i didnt even do anything, not even said anything." Jihoon defends himself.

"But then, he got into relationship with...- Dino, we need to go to school." Minghao stated.

"Aaaaaa the tea was just about to spill." Dino pouts.

"Go, take ur bag." Minghao instructed.

"Im coming with u." Jihoon said.

"He just exposed u and u wanna come with him?" Mingyu surprised.

"Yeah, i need him to knock some sense towards my head." Jihoon stated.

"Well, goodluck with that. I'll see u at home, hao." Mingyu said as he leave the kitchen.

They dropped Dino at school and went to a coffee shop nearby. The entire car ride with Dino is just Dino and Minghao talking abt school, sounded really like a father and son talk.