- Prince Hans.

It was love.

At the very first sight (again).

Well, it's what Seungkwan thought.

It was his first paper that day. He is glad that he went early or else he could develop anxiety for being late. He stands next to the exam hall door as he reads few notes from last night revision.

The outside of the hall arent really silent but its not loud either. He was waiting for Dokyeom, who said he was almost there. As he was looking for Dokyeom, his eyes caughts someone who owns the brightest eyes.

Seungkwan eyes were fix on that particular person. He felt like everyone stopped moving and it was just him and that person. The sound of students swarming at the hallways disappeared slowly and the only thing he can hear is footsteeps that are coming near him and also his heartbeat. It has never beat that fast before.

He only heard people said that everything went slow motion when u are in love, and he guess that people are right.

The person walks delicately while sayig Hi to others, flashing his smile with his teeth, brushing his hair up as his bangs were all over his face. Then, he flash his bright smile to Seungkwan.

But then Dokyeom the speaker guy come, "Seungkwan, where are you?"

The man of Seungkwan life turns around towards where Dokyeom is, "He's there."

"Aah, thank u hansol." Dokyeom greets him and walk to where Seungkwan is.

"Good luck!" Hansol said as he proceeds to walk to end of the hallway.

"Hyung, u know him?" Seungkwan shocked.

"He's in our class, i thought u know him too?"

"But he didnt know me."

"Um but he knows ur name? But whatever, i read only the last two chapters.. let's pray it'll come out." Dokyeom shift the topic.

Seungkwan felt like he was on cloud 9 where he shouldnt. It was his first paper that day but he couldnt help to think of Hansol.

Hansol is his coursemate. The carefree guy who doesnt belong to any clique, the smart and polite guy.