8. It begins.

That morning feels surreal has it always been if its related to Jihoon. He woke up even before his alarm rings. He made sure he look good that day by picking his outfit even if its just for his normal class. But its not normal to him, its different.

The way Jihoon treated him is also different & that makes him happy.

Hoshi humming to his favourite song at the kitchen really shows he is in a good mood.

"Signs of a beautiful day is it?" Jeonghan who has already woke up earlier greets Hoshi.

"Im hoping so. Morning classes hyung?"

"Obviously, this semester is fucking me up with all these morning classes." Jeonghan sighed.

"Ah, if u pass by Shua's room, pls ignore the mess he made. He was extremely drunk last night and vomits all over the floor infront of his room. Let him sober and realize the bad deeds he did." Jeonghan added.

Hoshi laughs. He wonder how Joshua have been living his life with going to clubs every night and waking up the next day going to class. He heard that Jeonghan used to be like that too but then he stopped for some reasons.

He put his favourite songs on shuffle and start walking towards his uni peacefully, catching some fresh air and smile never leave his face. The start of his day were great and he wishes for it to stay like that the whole day.

It was quite cold that day and Hoshi have only wear a thin clothing which he cursed after himself for not taking his hoodie with him when he almost reach his uni.

"ugh it was all good until the breeze came." He thought.

It was a relief when he enter his class because the condition there were quite bearable even the air conditioner is on. He picks the middle seat as the middle seat is always safe from answering questions and any stuff that requires students to open their mouth.

He was looking towards his phone when someone seats next to him.

"Sorry, but this seat is taken." He said without looking because he was in the middle of a game.

"Oh? It wasnt for me?" The familiar voice replied.

Its Jihoon.

Jihoon usually hates seating beside him. He usually left one seat apart as distance between him and Hoshi. Or sometimes, he just seat anywhere and Hoshi would squeeze in next to him.

Hoshi is everyone's fav in his class, well Jihoon too but in a different way. Both are great when it comes to their subjects but people look over Hoshi because he was easy to deal with while Jihoon is some kind of intelligent guy to be admire from afar.

"That's early. U usually arrived 10 minutes bfore class." Hoshi stated.

"I happen to woke up early." Jihoon replied.

Both were focusing over the class as they always been. Tho Hoshi sometimes  felt like he is about to dozed off.

"U having lunch here?" Jihoon asks as their class finishes.

"Ah, i already had plans with my friends." Hoshi stated.

"Oh, i was abt to have lunch with u but nvm. See u on next class then."

And Hoshi swears at that moment, he would like to ditch his friends.

"Uh, u can come with me if u want ?"

That slipped out of Hoshi mouth when he is not sure of bringing Jihoon to meet his friends.

"Wasnt u said, u wanna like hang around with my friends as well?" Hoshi added.