Shoji my sweet boy

I can see him as a soft dom yet a hard dom. Like he loves going hard but will always praise you and make sure your doing ok but he hates to see you crying so he never trys to go to far.

"Shoji im home." You call out walking in the door.

"Hey beautiful." He said walking up to you wrapping his wing like arms around you swallowing you up.

He started kissing all over your face. "Baabe stop that tickles." You giggled.  (Kissing you through his mask)

"Sorry i cant help myself when your so beautiful." He said squeezing you tight. "Why are you so affectionate all a sudden." You said kissing his cheek and turning on the tv.

"What i cant love my baby." He said sitting next to you wrapping is arms around you.

"Baby" you sigh seeing him wearing his mask. Youve been trying for the 2 months of being together and the few years of being friends to make him comfortable and trying yo show him he's beautiful and doesnt need a mask.

"Whats wrong" he said worries. You pull his mask down and hold his face. "You beautiful." You said kissing all over his mouth. He blushed and tried to hide it.

He grabs your waist and flips you under him. "I love you so much." He said kissing down your neck. (Its hard for you guys to make out bc of mouth shape so instead he kissed your cheek or since his mouth his so much bigger you kiss it and he just lets you.)

"Shoji lower" you slights moan as he kisses down your neck to your chest. He takes off his shirt along with yours. He unbuckles his belt and pulls your pants and underwear off.

His tongue is much larger than a usual one because hes so much larger. Yk proportions and stuff. He takes your underwear off.

He slowly licks from your whole to your clit making you shake a little.  "Mmm shoji please." You arched. He sticks his tongue as far as it could reach in side of you. "Fuck."

"Sweetheart you know what i said about cursing didnt you." He said knowing he didnt say anything about it. "Oh sorry daddy was i bad." You say to rile him up.

He lifts your legs and inserted himself inside. "Ahh shoji slower." You ached as he stretched you. "Just say when baby"

"Now." You say after you adjust. He starts thrusting. "B-baby your so tight." He grunted. "Such a good girl, my beautiful princess." When he moans its so hot to watch just seeing this huge scary guy red faced and moaning.

"Ah s-sshoji im c-cuming." You arched. "Just a little longer darling."  He said going harder.
You start shaking and whimpering. "Daddy please." You barely could get out.

He came "cum sweetheart you can do it." He said not stopping. You then came and laidthere tired. "Im sorry baby did i go to far." He said worried he hurt you. "No no that was great." You say out of breath.

You kiss is mouth and wrap up in a blanket. He pulls up his pants and swoops you up in his arms and hold you.
I imagine him cradling you like a baby in his arms.

Sidenote: this is one kind of shoji I imagine the other is when hes a hero hes super confident and is ready to battle but hes very non verbal so where hes talking alot in this one i cam also see him like never talking unless he had to.
Ik this isnt the best one ive done I apologize