Soft and hard doms (kiri and bakugo)

I can see kiri as a soft dom and bakugo as a hard dom so they go back and forth sometimes like say u where being bratty and bakugo didnt wanna put up with it so he went to punish you kiri steps in and is like but there so cuteeee 😭

You where snuggling up to kiri while bakugo laid in between your legs. You decided you wanted to get bakugo mad because ✨angry sex✨ so you startle kiri.

"Come on daddy lets have some fun." You smile and grind on his crotch. "Thats what im talking about bakugo sits up and smacks your ass.

"No just me and daddy, right daddy." You kiss kiri on the cheek. "The fuck im just as much a dom as he is." He said frustrated. "Sweetheart why dont we include everyone." Kiri said sweetly.

"Cuz hes not that good." You started to grind more on kiri. "Not good, tch thats why you where begging to cum last night." He rolled his eyes and walked out.

"Wait why are leaving." You yell after him. "You dont need me here so hurry up so i can finish watching my show." He closed the door and listened but you didnt know.

"He wasn't supposed to leave he was supposed to fuck meeee ugh." You tell kiri getting off him. "Sweetheart you said you didnt want him so he left." Kiri replied. "Yeah to get him mad to fuck me harder not to leave."

"Tch knew it she begs so hard and wants it so bad i knew there no way she meant that." Bakugo said to himself walking back in. He grabs you and flips you on you stomach.

"Beg slut." He said taking yout clothes off with on hand and holding you down with the other. "No." You smirked at kiri. "I cant help you here sweetheart." Kiri got up and started to undress.
"You know you want it." Bakugo turned you over and started eating you out as kiri watched and pleased himself.

Moans and whine where all you could hear. "fuck." Kiri said releasing. Bakugo stopped. "No." You whined. "You wont cum til your on your knees begging whore." He smacked your ass hard. "Ah that hurt." You whimpered.

"I can make it hurt." He smacked you harder with a little pop of his quirk. You tried your best to hold in your yelps. "Here honey." Kiri kissed the red marks bakugo left on you. "Dont baby her, she doesn't deserve it." He glared at kiri.

"I can love you to honey." Kiri kissed bakugo. Bakugo smirked knowing how get to you. He turn kiri around and started thrusting. "Good boy kiri take it." He grunted.

You watched them do it and wanted to join so bad but you didnt want to admit it. "Cum for me come on kiri be a good boy." Bakugo encouraged. "Fuck fuck bakugo." Kiri moaned as he released. 

"You never talk to me like that." You crossed your arms. "Yeah cuz your a brat kiris a good boy." Bakugo smirked. "Just fuck me already Geez." You rolled your eyes. "Get on your knees." You roll your eyes and do it.

"Now beg like the slut you are." He demanded. You swallowed the little bit pride you had left and said "please fuck me daddy its good I promise i only said it so youd fuck me harder and it didnt work im sorry but i need you to let me cum i wanna cum so hard for you." You gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Now if you where smarter you could be like kiri whos came twice already but not your dumb little bratty slut that cant do any right." He smirked and jerked you up.

And started thrusting into you. "Yes daddy so good." You maoned as he hit the right spot over and over. "Yeah thats what i thought bitch you my cum slut you do what i say when i say it and  dont act like youve met someone with better dick game than me whore." He said feeling himself and smirking. He started tk speed up until he moaned loudly and with great pleasure.

"Fuck." He panted. "I love you bakugo but dont act like im a botton, now be a good boy." Kiri kissed bakugos neck and started thrusting. You and bakugo both moan from pleasure as you all fucked each other.

"Im cuming." You arched. "Fuck me to." Bakugo grunted. "Bunch a bottoms." Kiri rolled his eyes. Bakugo pants on top of you. "Dont act like i dont own you." He kissed you passionately multiple times. "Love you daddy." You replied.

"Ok ok princess my turn." Kiri said as bakugo got out the way. He kissed down your neck and put you ok your knees. Bakugo in front of you kiri behind you. Kiri started thrusting into you roughly and cooed praises to you. "Thats my girl, good job baby your doing great, you like sweetheart, right there right there."

Bakugo got bored so he forced you to you suck him off. He looks down at you taking it your eyes half closed and your mouth watering he loved seeing like this. "Come on sweetheart you can do it." Kiri encouraged. "Aww is our slut all slutted out." Bakugo mocked.

You had already came so much from kiri fucking you from behind. You tried your best to suck Bakugo off but you where so tired. "Daddy i cant take it anymore." You whined. "Ok sweetheart lets clean you up." Kiri suggested. "Well in not done with them." Bakugo grumbled. "Look that them they've had enough." Kiri protested.

"Not from me." Bakugo pulled you up. You legs where so sore and tired. "Please daddy just hold me." You whined and wrapped your arms around his neck. Bakugos sweet side started to show. "Fine come on baby girl." He picked you up and carried you to the bed holding you close and kissing you. "I love you daddy." You tell him sleepy.

"Love you to princess." Bakugo said back. Kiri came back with drinks but saw you both passed out together. He smiled and kissed you both,tucking you both into bed and cuddling.