Todoroki🤍❤️

You and shoto have been best friends since forever. Your the only one that knows almost everything by about his past. He trusts and loves you very much. But he doesnt know that youve liked him for a while now. ~lil back story~

*you and shoto are watching a scary movie*

He wraps his arm around you because he can see your scared.
"Thanks." You laugh nervously.

"I'll protect you." He giggled ticking you.

"No stop." You try to say laughing like crazy.

He stopped, yall cuddle and started watching to movie again.

Yall where so close that you stayed the night often staying in the guest room that's basically yours.

"Y/n you awake." He shook you lightly.

"No im alseep i cant walk." You say back.

He rolls his eyes and carries you to his room and tucked you into his bed.

You sit up "thanks for the ride."

Rolling his eyes he gets on the other side.
"This isnt my room." You said confused.

"I know." Shoto said as he got on top of you holding your wrists down.

"Shoto." You whispers.

"I know you like me." He blurted out.

" well i- umm ya know." You ramble nervously.

"You want me?" He asked as he started kissing your neck.

"Shoto what does this mean." You replied.

"Shhh we can talk about the details later." He said coming up and kissing your lips.

He brushes his hand across your 🐱 causing a gasp. He went right in with his tongue as yours danced around his.

You push him off and get on top.

"Impatient are we." He smirked.

"Ive wanted this for so long im not wasting time." You reply taking your shirt off. Leaving only your pj shorts.

"Nice view from down here" he said lifting to kiss you again.

He takes his shirt off as well. You lay on his chest and both begin a steamy makeout session.
He kisses you hard and passionately while holding your ass so he can grind on you.

He flips you over on all fours.

"Say the word and its yours." He smiled takeinf her shorts off. "Your already wet you must want it."

"Yes shoto please." You blurted out.

He bent over laying on your back and squeezed your boobs. You moan teasing him.

He takes his pants off along with his boxers and lines himself up.

"Shoto are you here i needed to talk to you." You here his dad endeavor yelling.

"God fucking damn it." Shoto grunted.

You quickly get under the bed.

"What." He says putting his pants on and walks out.

"I thought you weren't coming home." Shoto asked.

"Are you the only one here where are your siblings and y/n." He asked

"At a party and y/n was sick so i took her home." He glared.

"Well i need you at the agency we have important things to discuss." He demanded.

"Ill go tomorrow im tired and i dont work for you." He replied.

"Well you haven't chosen an agency yet so in trying to get you ahead." Endeavor said angry.

"Like i said i dont work for you and never would so im going to sleep." Shoto said rolling his eyes.

"Grr." Endeavor growled from anger and left slamming the door.

Shoto runs up smiling and grabs your feet pulling you from under his bed. "You didnt think we where done did you."

You giggle and wrap your legs around him. He picks you up and carries you out the room. "Where are we going." You ask.

"To endeavors room." He replied.

"Why what the hell." You say back.

"Because hes a terrible person and i cant stand him so im gonna fuck the person of my dreams all over his room." He snickered.

"Person of you dreams." You say smiling wide.

"Baby ive liked you forever i just haven't said it until now." He smiled back.

"Same." You replied kissing him as you reach endeavors room.

It was surprisingly clean like extra clean.

Shoto throws you on the bed. He gets close to your ear and says "you want me fuck you baby."

Your so flustered you snapped "yes please." And covered your face.

He chuckles and took his pants off again.
He flips you over and lines himself up.

He pushes into you forcing you to take it all going at a crazy pace. The anger from his dad earlier made him ruthless.

"Slow down shoto ahhh" you let out moaning.
"What was that baby." He replied goin even faster. "Cum for me make a mess on my cock."

A little while for moans screams and claps coming from the both of you finally you scream "im cuming ah baby im cuming."

Shoto replied "good girl cum for me."

You both cum him still inside you.....
He wipes you off and picks you. He carried you back to his bed.

He kisses your head "hey do you think since we both like each other we can ya know date." He said shyly.

"Of course." You smile cuddling up to him.

"Endeavor will be home soon ill take you home." Shoto told you.

"Ok baby." You smile.