Part 8

A/N: hey guys so because Wattpad still won't let me add videos to the top so I'm gonna but the name of the dance video I think Noah and Chris would look like in their dance. I got it from YouTube and I added the link.

Today was the day of the dance off and I was still in bed. Just then my bedroom door burst opens and I hear someone yell, "rise and shine!" I groan and sit up checking the clock and see it's only eight in the morning. I see Noah standing in front of me with a smug grin and I ask, "why did I give you a spare key again?" He shrugs, "you love me, that is why my friend. Now hurry up I have a pot of coffee with your name on it and get dressed we have work to do." He leaves and I slowly get out of bed and dressed. (Outfit above.)

I walk into the kitchen and ask, "Noah? Sweetie do you know the time?" He sighs, "I know, it's so late but I accept your apology now let's get you some coffee and we can practice." I grab him by the shoulders and say, "Noah, we have ages the dance off it hours away calm down. Tell me what's wrong." He nervously laughs, "Wrong? Nothings wrong. I am fine." I scoff, "and I'm Santa Claus. Now talk to me." I lead him to the couch and we sit down.

He sighs, "fine, when I got home after our movie night and after I asked you to join the dance off, me and Freddie got into a fight. I was offered a place on a touring dance company and he doesn't want me to go." I gasp, "but if the right person sees you dance it could kick start your career." He nods, "that's what I said, he says dance is not a stable career choice. So I made a bet, we win this dance off and I go, we loose I don't and I get a job." I just stare at him in shock for a moment before saying, "so no pressure then." He puts on a smile, "let's just forget about it and practice." As he takes my gym bag and drags me out of my apartment I ask, "what about the coffee!?"

After hours of practice and then some relaxing face masks, as you do, it was time for the dance off. I saw people from dance class and Freddie in a crowd waiting for us. The girl Noah told me was called Jessica says, "I thought you were going to bail on us pretty boy." I scoff, "that's the best insult you could come up with? Wow." They guy named Brad rolls his eyes, "oh shut it. We'll go first." I shrug, "you're right, you want to keep the best till last so people stay longer." We step back and Noah says, "thanks for this." I see him then look at Freddie and take his hand in mine, "we got this." He nods and we watch Jessica and Brad.

They were okay a little basic if you ask me. As we step up Jessica smirks, "beat that." Noah smirks back, "we could with our eyes closed. Music!" Just then our music plays and we start our dance. (Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice Trust My Lonely by Alessia Cara || Jojo Gomez Choreography. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5GXOfCkzFo) As we finish I see Jessica glaring at us and everybody is cheering. Noah smirks, "I guess we won. see ya." Jessica and Brad glare at us and storm off. Just then Freddie walks over, "Noah can I talk to you." Noah puts an arm around me, "anything you want to say you can say in front of Chris." He sighs, "fine, I still don't want you to go on this tour after we leave school." Noah asks, "but why? I won we said if we won then I could go." Freddie sighs, "you know I really like you, but it's my parents."

Noah scoffs, "you said they love me." He nods, "they do, how could they not, but they don't want me with you if you do this. They think I need someone with a stable career, can't you just do this for me, for us?" I step in, "hey, yeah, sorry. I know this between you two but Noah is not giving up his dream that he has been working for since I met him no matter what guy tells him to. I am not letting it happen." Noah nods, "she's right, this is my dream I don't want to be stuck in some office job depressed in ten years time because I gave up this chance for some guy I might not even be with at that point. I really like you Freddie but I can't do it. I'm sorry." Freddie looks heartbroken as he says, "then I guess we meet our end Noah." He gives him a kiss and walks away. Noah looks at me with tears in his eyes and I ask, "girls night?" He sniffles, "yes please." I give him a hug, "I'll call Rach to get the snacks."

A/N: Hey guys I hope you liked this part and our insight into Noah. Tell me what you think I should next with him and what you want to see in general.

Xoxo Maddie.