Part 16

It's the next morning and I was chilling in the living room with Honour, "so spill what did you get the boy who has everything." I laughs, "I am so not telling. Also do you know how hard you and your family are to buy for?" She nods, "I do, I have to do it every year however you were so easy." I smile, "thanks, I think?" She laughs, "I meant it as a good thing. I got Josh some fancy watch, he always complains he lost his on the honeymoon." I roll my eyes, "he is a man what do you expect? Todays that festival, right?" She nods, "right... I almost forgot." Just then I hear Logan yell, "are you getting ready or not!" I yell back, "don't get you knickers in a twist! I'm on my way." Honour get's up, "time get dressed then."

(Outfit above.) After getting ready everyone get's in the car and Mitchem is on the phone and Shira says, "will you get off that phone. This is a holiday for a reason." He says bye and ends the call, "that's it from now I promise. So, Chris has Logan given you the warnings for the party we're having tomorrow." I shake my head, "no, should he have?" Shira sighs, "no dear, will you stop being dramatic." He smirks, "we both know I'm not." Honour agrees, "he's right mom, I warned Josh the first time he came. Let's just say mom's mom is coming and I love Nana but she is very judgmental, she didn't even come to my wedding." I wince, "well that should be fun." Josh shudder's, "I still remember that day." Logan kisses my temple, "I'm sure she'll love you."

We arrive at the festival and it looks magical, it's covered in fairy lights, there is stools, and a massive Christmas tree in the middle. I could see the line to see Santa from here, "wow, this looks amazing." Logan smirks, "I told you, you would love it. Come on let's get some pie." As we leave Shira yells, "Meet back here at nine the latest!" We get some apple pie and then go to see some of the stands, "hey there, would you like some of these handmade tree decorations, all money goes to the local school." I look around the stool and see some children who looks around six or eight. As Logan goes to say no I say, "of course we will." I pick up a sparkly sliver snowflake, "thank you so much, that will be 5 euros." I hand her the money and she raps it up and gives it to me.

As we leave Logan says, "I'm surprised you said yes." I shrug, "it's pretty, and did you see those kids! They were so cute!!" He laughs, "I guess they were." My eyes light up, "Cookie decorating! Come on!" He continues to laugh as I take him to the stand. After standing in line we sit down at the table and start to decorate. I did the Christmas tress and Logan did a Santa. A little girls was sat opposite me and she pouts, "I don't like mine. Mommy can I start over?" Her mother sighs, "we would have to pay another 10 euros I can't afford that." Logan takes out some money, "here, for the cookie." The women shakes her head, "I could not, this is too much anyway. It is 10 not 40." He smiles, "just take it please, I insist." She takes the money, "thank you, so much." I look down at my cookie and hand it to the girl, "here you can also have mine." The girl kisses my cheek, "thank you Miss." With that they leave.

Logan then hands me his, "here. Come on the Santa contest is about to start." I get up with him and ask, "the what?" As we push through the crowd I see a stage and Logan says, "all the local Santa's battle it out for Santa of the year." Just then 5 different Santa's walk out and I point to one guy, "did he even try, I mean he looks off his head drunk." Logan laughs, "probably is." After we watch the contests with all the different rounds we get some cider and then see it's almost nine and meet the other's at the car.

A/N: Hey guys so we only have two more parts of the holiday then I'm going back to the episodes. What do you think Chris got Logan for Christmas? What do you think Logan got Chris? Let me know in the comments.

Xoxo Maddie.