Part 14

Logan was off for the weekend and I decided we should go to the dinner hall to get food, mostly because he had only ever been in here once or twice. As we entre I see Lucy and Marty leaving, "hey guys, you leaving? You could join us." Lucy sighs, "we would love to, however this one needs to get the library before class. All work and no play this one. Hey! You should join us and Rory and Ryan for dinner tomorrow." I nod, "sure we would love to." Logan nods, "sounds good to me." Lucy smiles and says, "great see you then."

Once they leave we entre the hall and we pay for two meal cards and grab some semi-edible looking meals. We then find my sister and Ryan and sit with them, "sup guys, guess who we bumped into outside." Rory sighs, "Lucy?" Logan nods, "it is a sticky one." Ryan then asks, "You knew about the situation with Marty?" I scoff, "it's barely a situation it's just annoying and awkward. I mean of course he knows I tell him everything." Ryan shrugs, "well I just found out and now we're having dinner." Logan pats him on the back, "don't worry mate, we're coming. Less awkwardness for you then."

Ryan nods and I say with a laugh, "the amount of times I have had to tell Rachel off for almost spilling is ridiculous. Now Rory I'll say this again, you'll have to tell Lucy soon or it will not end well trust me." Rory nods, "I will I promise." After a moment silence Ryan asks, "they really charge ten bucks for this." I nod, "yep." Logan see's what he has and laughs, "I wish you luck in the morning mate." Ryan sighs and we continue to eat.

It is the next night and me and Logan just got back from dinner with Lucy, Marty, Rory, and Ryan. As soon as the door closed I burst out laughing, "I'm sorry I don't know who was worse my sister or Ryan." Logan joins me in laughing, "same here, I think I might die." Ryan had just outed the Rory and Marty thing and it was horrible but kind of funny to. I mean I feel horrible for my friend but I don't know if I can stop laughing, "Rachel might kill Ryan though, she so wanted to out my sister for that." We make our way to the living room and Logan says, "I can't wait to see her face."

Logan goes to the kitchen and comes back with two glasses and a bottle of wine, "why thank you my prince." He gives me a kiss, "of course. So it's still early and you look amazing in that outfit, what do you want to do?" I shrug, "who's in town?" Logan thinks for a moment then says, "I think they are all still in town from the night out." I nod and we call them all over and I tell them to bring drinks. Finn is the first to arrive, "where's the party at Christy, wow you are looking amazing." I laugh and say, "wasn't it you that mentioned the fact I have a boyfriend now?" He sighs and gives me a bear hug, "oh, who cares."

He then goes to greet Logan and soon everyone follows. We put some music on and decide to get good old monopoly out. However if you landed on someone's property you had to pay them and take a shot. Colin brought up half the board and was somehow still the most drunk out of all of us. Rachel was still pouting as she says, "I can't believe Ryan beat me to it. Where is he anyway?" Logan sighs, "went back into the city." Finn laughs, "oh, trouble in paradise?" Rachel smirks, "good, he deserves better." I give her a look, "you think everyone she ever dates does." She shrugs, "am I wrong? Look at the track record." I sigh giving up and see Logan landed on my property, "pay up and drink up baby!" He sighs and hands me the money and takes a shot. In the end Colin won the game and Finn lost. We spent the rest of the night laughing and dancing in our apartment.

The morning after I went to Lucy and Olivia's and Olivia opens the door, "she doesn't want to see you Chris." I sigh, "it wasn't my place to say, I don't get involved in my sister's messes. Just tell her, I love her. Please." Olivia sighs, "we don't blame you or Rach, just give it time, we love you both too." I nod and turn around and go back home and get ready for class.

A/N: Hey guys I am so sorry for the late update. You see for the past six weeks I have had all my final exams and have been stressed with revision. I still have three more but I felt bad so I'm updating. Also I really hate this season so I don't like writing it too much but I'm trying to make it good. Let me know what you want to see next.

Xoxo Maddie.