Part 11

A/N: hey guys just so you now my message board doesn't work so I can't reply to any of your messages. However I can still see them I just didn't want you to think I was being rude. Also please read the A/N at the end for my announcement.

After spending the day catching up with Logan I am now making my way to Stars Hollow. (Outfit above.) I get there and walk in and say, "hello!" Mom runs in with dad behind and she kisses both my cheeks, "honey! Hi! That's how we do it on the continent." I laugh, "of course. Hey dad." I give him a hug and then we all go to the kitchen. Rory soon arrives and it turns out mom really did cook snails.

When Rory get's there mom brings out the snails and Rory asks, "so how was the trip?" I nod, "yeah, what did you see?" Mom picks up a bottle of wine and says, "oh no, first a glass of wine. We went to the chateau du nozet in the Loire valley, and this is Pouilly Fume. It's supposed to be one of the best in the land, and after trying 10 varietals-- note the use of 'varietal'..." We nod and both say, "noted." Then she continues, "...believe me, you tend to believe them." We laugh and dad adds on, "we were drunk by the end of the tour. We brought a case."

I take some salad and say, "cool, you went to a winery? What else did you do?" They look at each other as if they are hiding something and then mom changes the subject and holds up the snails and says, "here. Try a snail." I give her a 'really' look and Rory shakes her head, "uh, no." Mom says, "please? come on. I made them." I smirk, "you have one if they're sooo nice." Mom puts the bowl down and says, "I'm full, I've been snacking on them all day." Rory shrugs, "and I had a lunch of bugs and lizards, so I'm good, too." Dad ends up taking one for the team and I ask, "well?" He shrugs, "sort of like a buttered gummi bear." I pull a face and Rory says, "I'll pass. So come on what else? Tell us-- France."

Dad takes mom's hand and mom says, "okay, here it is. um... while we were in France, your dad and I-- we got married." As soon as those words left her mouth I didn't know how to feel. I mean he's my dad and I love him and I always dreamed of this day. I think mom's the one dad has ever truly loved. However... I feel bad for Luke. I love Luke like a second father figure. I choose to be happy and squeal and get up and hug mom and dad. They both laugh and as I sit down I see Rory force smile and she asks how and they tell us the story. Then dad goes to find champagne.

Mom turns to us and asks, "well?" I smile, "if you're happy so am I." She nods, "I am happy. Rory?" Rory just shakes her head, "I don't know, mom. I can't believe that you did this." I look at Rory in shock and mom asks, "you mad?" She scoffs, "yes, I'm mad." I jump in, "look Rory, I know neither of us knew this was coming, like ever, but if mom's happy we should try to be as well." She shakes her head, "I don't want to do this now, because dad is coming back any minute now and I just can't." We all look down and then dad comes in with champagne non the wiser.

After dinner I gave mom and dad a hug and whispered to mom, "she just needs time." Mom pulls away and says, "I know." I get in my car and drive up to Logan's party with Rory following me. I get to the party and Rory walks over to Ryan and I get straight to Logan and he gives me a kiss, "You made, God am I happy to have you here." I laugh, "what can I say, most people when I walk into a party are, are you forgetting who I am?"

He laughs, "never Queenie. So how was dinner." I smile, "it was great." Logan smirks, "did your mom really make snails?" I laugh, "she did and the only one to touch them was dad. Oh, and she got married." Logan's eyes widen, "no way, how are you doing with that." I shrug, "they seem happy so I'm happy for them. Rory on the hand is not frilled with it." Logan sighs, "she just needs time and you look like you need a drink come on." As we head to the bar I see Bobby and give her two air kisses, "Bobby you look smashing." She smiles, "thank you, and you look as stunning as ever darling. Look I have to make the rounds but have fun." I nod, "I will."

We spent the night talking and I made a few business connections for my own business and me and Logan did some interviews. We spent the day after in New York and looking around for good coffee shops near where his new offices are. Then we went back home and had a night in, he cooked dinner and then we just watched a movie. The perfect night. Then after the movie mom called, "hey mom, what's up?" "Are you mad you weren't at the wedding?" I sigh, "I'm not mad mom, I told you that. I may be disappointed I couldn't see the magical day finally happen, but as long as this is what you're happy with so am I." "Okay, good. Oh, and me and your sister made up. All is good in the Gilmore world for now." I smile, "good." Logan starts to tickle me and I swat him away as I say, "mom I have to go but I'll call you tomorrow."

A/N: Hey guys, so my big announcement is that seeing as this book series is coming to an end soon, much too soon in my opinion, I am writing a new Gilmore Girl book. Now I know there are a lot of Jess books but I really want to try one. Even though this book is another Gilmore sister book her name will be Victoria but Tori for short. She will have some similarities to Chris but overall she is going to be a very different person. I am writing it now and will be telling you when I publish the first part.

Xoxo Maddie.