Ayano Aishi x Female Reader

♡ ♡ ♡

As cliché as it might sound Y/n L/n found herself flying across from (YourHomeCountry) to move to a small island within the seas of Japan.

Y/n's mother and father were both very wealthy people, and by wealthy they both own different companies and even jokes about bringing each other down when they do get the time to both go home and have a family dinner with their 6 children.

Y/n's parents have a very healthy relationship and tries to spend time as much as they can with their children. This resulted in Y/n being happily close with both her parents and siblings.

Y/n had dreamed of one day having that sort of healthy relationship.

She happens to be the youngest among those 6 children and was sent to the new place on the insistence that she goes go to the same highschool her siblings went to. With a lot of wealth comes a lot of danger afterall. With your siblings scattered across the globe you're not allowed to be left alone in (HomeCountry) anymore.

So here she'll be starting her new adventure alone in her family's rest house, a.k.a the house where her older siblings previously stayed at when they graduated.

Y/n's last name was changed for protection, the same fake last name her siblings had and Y/n even found it hilarious hearing her name mixed with it.

"Maybe it's just because of unfamiliarity, but it's hilarious the more I look at it. I guess I'm Y/n Satō now."

♡ ♡ ♡

"Alright are you sure you're completely okay with living alone??? I mean I was with 1stS/n and 2ndS/n (Sister's Name) when I stayed over there and our two older brothers were together when they studied there too." Y/n's 3rd sister, the one who came before her, was worried sick rambling on their online sibling video call.

"I'm fineeee sis, plus it's not like anyone can harm me here anyway. It's a small ass island. Plus aren't I miss Y/n Satō now?" Y/n snorted laughing as she mocked the Japanese last name that was given.

"C'mon Y/n it's actually cool sounding, did you that it means sugar." Y/n's Oldest brother spoke caringly.

"Awwwhhh yes it issss, it's perfect for ouw wittle cute baby sister! Also, do you want anything delivered to you? I can order you a bunch of chocolates." Y/n's 2nd brother added.

Her sisters could only laugh and agree as they added on teasing her as their little "sugar cube".

"I get iiiiit ughhhh whyy meeeeee?" Y/n spoke in exhaustion as her siblings laughed at her reaction. "URGHHHH 2ndB/n(Brother's Name) YOU OWE ME 5 BOXES OF JAFFACAKES AND 5 BOXES OF THE FANCIEST CHOCOLATES." Y/n added in a demanding tone.

"Hahahaha awwhhh anything for my wittle baby sistuuuurrr, lmao jk okay okay I'll stop, but I will try to get the chocolates to you." Her second brother added.

"Awwhhh doesn't Y/n just look cute smiling smugly when she gets her sweets." 2ndS/n teased once more to which Y/n could only huff at.

"Alright alright, let's not make her angry anymore. Don't worry Y/n we just miss you very much. We wish you very goodluck alright? Enjoy highschool but don't let your grades slip alright?" 1stS/n spoke in a soft caring tone. She was the 3rd eldest but she was more mature than the rest. However she loved them all equally as much.

"I know I know, I miss you guys too. Mother and Father as well. But I should really take a rest now, love ya nerds mwah." Y/n spoke and they all bid their farewells.

♡ ♡ ♡

For once Y/n woke up early and got ready with more time to spare on her first day of class. So for the mean time she walked along the path from her home to the Academy she was enrolled in.