Brother

I climb into my private helicopter with my brother. I sit up straight and look out the window. I look up at my brother and he doesn't show any emotion. We aren't expressed easily. Our father is the FossilDig CEO. How do you think we got so famous?

Oh! I should probably tell you that my brother's name is Rupert. Yes... the Rupert. And I am the Laura.

We get off and register for the Caliosteo Cup. A swarm of girls surround Rupert, and a swarm of boys surround me. Rupert gets closer to me.

"Hey! Back off!" I here Stella, a staff member say. The Fighters go away. We sigh and look at each other. Stella never needed to teach us anything. We know all we need to win.

We go outside and see a flying screen come towards us. Joe Wildwest tells us that the island is putting up the Parks up as a prize.

Rupert and I go to the lady outside of the Treasure Lake Dig Site and get a Fossil Sonar.

"Also," The staff member starts. "You will have a room in the hotel behind each Fighter Station. You both will share a room. Here are your keys." She hands us our keys. "No one will be able to get to your room. You will have a special elevator to your hall. People can go up there, but they can only go to the terrace."

We don't say anything but "thank you" and we walk off.

My Vivosaurs are Mapo and Acro. Rupert's Vivosaurs are Mapo and Raja.

We unpack in the room and I take a shower. With my silver hair dried out I go onto our balcony. Rupert comes up to me.

"Laura, we have to follow our father's plan to win the Caliosteo Cup." Rupert says.

"Yes." I simply reply.

Rupert looks off into the distance.

It takes me a while to choke out the next words. "D-do you think we would be beaten by a fighter?"

"No. We will work together in the competition."

I look at my watch. 8:07

"Come, Rupert. Lets go eat breakfast."

-----------

We head out towards Treasure Lake and as soon as we get in we are mobbed by people. A news reporter comes up to us. Two Fighters in the back catches my eye. A male Fighter in green and another in blue.

Somehow I know they are going to do something great.

(Sorry I'm cutting it short. The next chapter is going to be longer)