sensitive

Setting: Alternate Reality, Korra and Asami get together in season one, Pro-bending tournaments, non-canon aspects. Charecters are all in their twenties for the sake of this story. Smut, Fluff, Teasing, Top Asami, Bottom Korra, soft sex.

••••••••

Korra glided through every single gust of fire, every sheath of earth that was thrown at her with grace. She loved pro-bending and the sport came to her easily. One of the few distractions she had from her busy life of fighting Equalists and mastering the remainder of her elemental prowess, and now a small resting period after all had been resolved.

"Time!" Bolin called excitedly, at the realization that their alloted time for practice was over. Korra decided it would be best to hit the road before the next team seeking to use the gym arrived.

The young Avatar had made a name for herself in the gym by nearly getting into various fights only to be stopped by Bolin, Mako, or Asami.

Asami, Korra thought to herself.

She had been dating the engineer for a couple of months now and things had been going amazing. They had made the choice to move in together after everything that happened with her father and the company.

She hurriedly packed her belongings in her bag and made her way to the streets where sure enough, the older woman was waiting for her.

"Hey, sweetie." Asami chirped, leaning over to kiss her cheek. "How was practice?"

"Exhausting. How was your day, I haven't seen you in a couple days. We've been so damn busy." Korra sighed, rubbing her temples. Trying to soothe the headache that subsided after the adrenaline from fighting left her system.

It was true. Asami was trying to rebuild her company, and Korra was training constantly with Mako and Bolin trying to keep in shape for next year's tournament.

"I know. Let's go home, neither of us have anything on our schedule tomorrow so it'll be just you and me all night and all day."

Korra liked the sound of that. Usually the thought of being alone with Asami got her excited for three very specific reasons. As well as a bunch of little things Asami did along the way that made her fall apart.

"Sounds like a plan."  Korra sighed tiredly, leaning her head against the window of the Satomobile.

By the time they'd reached the estate, Asami looked over and realized her girlfriend had already fallen asleep. She loved how relaxed and peaceful she looked in contrast to the face she had the past couple of days, filled with stress and frustration at the new president.

"Korra, time to get up sweetie, you can nap inside." Asami whispered, brushing her hand against her girlfriend's inner thigh.

With a small yawn and a stretch she groggily got out of the car and trudged inside.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Asami asked, heading into the kitchen. With Korra following closely behind her, waking up slightly at the suggestion.

"Water Tribe noodles?" She asked with her signature crooked smile that made Asami turn into a pile of mush.

"Of course, you go sit down. I'll be out in a minute."

She was stopped from moving any farther by Korra nuzzling herself inbetween her arms. Asami held her close. She absolutely adored how affectionate the young Avatar could be, especially after a long day.

"You okay?" she whispered, kissing her forehead after she felt a slight nod.

After a minute Korra went to go sit down, and Asami started reheating the noodles which only took a few minutes because they were left overs from a few nights prior.