under the covers

A soft brush against her hipbone was the first thing that registered in her sleep boggled mind. Then there was something warm and wet sliding up her inner thigh. A shiver went through her body and Korra let out a soft moan. She felt a small gust of air as the person under the covers laughed silently. Her eyes fluttered as she became more aware and flustered, her once tense body sinking and melting in tune with the welcome warmth traveling across her body.

The warmth slowly made its way to her pussy. Sucking in slow intervals that had Korra heaving as she clasped one of the bedsheets. What the hell was happening and how she got to this point a complete and utter mystery, but the overwhelming arousal distracted her from overthinking the situation.

A soft hand slipped from under the covers and up the expanse of her bare body, fondling one of her breasts. Rolling one of her nipples between their fingers and sending a surge of want directly between her legs. "Mako." she breathed out. They had broken up, albeit a few hookups here and there but Korra wasn't about to argue with this.

The person paused, pulling back from Korra's core. A sound of disappointment left her, then she noticed the fresh red manicure on the person's fingernails as they pulled the covers off their head. Long messy black hair, bright green eyes, smudged lipstick stared back at her.

Holy shit.

Asami wiped a bit of slick from the corner of her cheek, further smearing her lipstick. She flashed a mischievous smile and Korra watched in silence as Asami pinned the rest of her hair up into a bun. "I really should have done that earlier. Things got messy once you really started enjoying yourself." she murmured in that raspy morning voice Korra had only heard a handful of times before.

Asami kissed her inner thigh again, settling in the space between her thighs. Wide azure eyes peered back at her. "Asami I-" she paused. Unsure of what she said or what she wanted, even when presented with the unexpected she still felt the tingles.

And spirits this should have freaked her out. A girl in her bed, any girl, much less Asami Sato, her very best friend should have messed with her head. Why wasn't she saying no? Why did she want this as much as Asami seemed to?

The heiress peeked up with more attentiveness, her face layered with caution before anything else. "What are you- what are we doing?" she murmured as if there was someone around that would hear or see what they were doing.

"Well what do you want to do?" Asami murmured as she drew closer, straddled between her legs. Pushing the long chestnut hair behind her neck and kissing the shell of her ear. Korra leaned into her as her lips trailed slowly down her jawline. "I want this. All of it." Korra sighed. Wrapping her hands around the backs of her shoulder blades and pulling her closer.

Her lips were soft and sweet on Korra's and the way Asami cupped her face as she kissed her made Korra want to melt into the touch right then and there. And so she did, laid back against the soft silky bed sheets, only then realizing she was in Asami's room. She didn't fall asleep there— but how she got here in the first place was the least of her concerns. At the lift of her hips, Korra found she was able to grind against the skin just above Asami's knee.

She sucked on Asami's tongue just before pulling away. "So wet." She murmured, pressing her leg against Korra's center as she grinded harder. "Let me help you out?"

Korra nodded, maybe a little too eagerly and encouraged Asami to move forward. With a soft smile she obliged, yet still slow as ever. Stopping at her chest. The seal of her mouth over one nipple brought a shudder through her body, Asami's free hand brushed and caressed the other hardening bud. Eventually switching out and giving the other the opposite treatment. Korra whined at the touches as the peaks strained against the rush of cool air. "So sensitive. You like when I do that, don't you?"

She sighed in response as Asami continued without another word. Slow streaks of her tongue down her abs, lingering over a spot that made her quiver. Then finally, finally Asami hovered over her pussy. She felt bare, vulnerable and yet so safe with someone who had grown to be her best friend. Although Korra wasn't exactly sure if they'd be able to call each other that after this. Asami used her fingertips to spread the puffy glistening lips teasing her clit as she did so.

"Please Asami, I want this. I need you so bad." Korra groaned, scooting closer to the CEO.

That was all Asami needed to hear before slipping a finger through the tight ring of muscle. She kept her movements slow as Korra adjusted, then added another. Curling her fingertips against her inner walls. Korra bit her lip. Stifling a series of soft moans as those talented fingers sunk deeper, thrusted harder, until the only thing that made sense was her and Asami. Her and Asami and how the hell they had never done this before and the things she would do to experience this a thousand times more.

Asami's mouth sealed around her clit. First flattened and then she used her mouth to suction and lick all at the same time. Korra gasped, lurching off the bed and closer to her, Asami welcomed the gesture. Pulling her closer by the hips and keeping her still with one hand as she sucked her off.

"Fuck, Asami, Don't stop!" Korra whimpered.

At some point she had closed her eyes, opening them only gave her a vantage of the most erotic sight. Asami between her legs, obediently looking up at her. One hand caressing her side as the other worked seamlessly inside her. "You look so pretty like this baby." Asami murmured, taking a breath before returning.

Korra wasn't sure what did it, maybe it was the swift strokes of wildfire caused by Asami's tongue, or her sweet hand caressing her body as she took care of her, or the pet name that made her feel tingly just before the waves of her orgasm hit. Regardless, the feeling overtook her body and she surrendered completely. Letting Asami whisper sweet little nothings that brought her even further.

It wasn't just one, but multiple waves over and over. Asami didn't stop until Korra sank into the mattress, sweaty and exhausted. Pressing a kiss to her cheek as she drew circles on her stomach. "Did that really just happen?" Korra sighed, completely entranced by the woman beside her.

Lusting over her naked form and clumsily moving her hand forward in hopes of being able to bring the same pleasure to her.

"No."

"What?" Korra asked, pulling her hand away.

Asami simply smiled, moving closer and taking her lips in, their tongues swirling together and Korra could taste herself on Asami. She sighed into the embrace, holding onto it even seconds after Asami pulled away. She cupped Korra's cheek, her own displayed a pink flush in contrast to her pale complexion. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" Korra asked, her eyebrows knitted together in concern, and confusion, had she messed up somehow?

Korra jolted, looking up to the ceiling, then to her open window- her window, the window of her room in Air Temple Island— in her own bed. Asami, nowhere to be found.

"What the hell?" Korra whispered, sitting up in her bed, her heart pounded in its chest and the drumming between her legs was questionable. Sex dreams were normal. Just pesky teenaged thoughts.

No, no that— that wasn't just a normal sex dream— a dream about Mako, or hell some other random boy, that was normal. Not about Asami, her best friend, not Asami who had the brightest smile and the prettiest eyes.

Yes, Asami, who made her feel better than anyone else in the world with a singular smile. Korra took a deep breath, and shook her head, it was just a dream.

A knock at the door startled her out of her perpetual identity crisis. "Y- yes?" she stuttered. "It's Tenzin." The Airbending Master spoke. "Asami called." He informed her. "Something about driving lessons the two of you planned for today?"

A mortified Korra asked Tenzin to let her know she'd be there. Getting out of bed and preparing for a day out with the girl that was currently having her questioning everything she thought she knew about herself.