back of my mind

"You look so gorgeous." Asami whispered. "So beautiful like this, for me."

Her hands ghosted up Korra's abs, tense and heaving. Eventually resting on her hips. Guiding every movement as Korra glided against her thigh. The flush on her chest was subtle, yet unmistakable and the pants that filled their shared bedroom were intoxicating.

Korra let out a small whimper as Asami stopped the movement of her hips just as Korra had started to speed up.

"Slow, my love." She warned.

This elicited a small whine from the Waterbender. Still Asami couldn't resist. She wanted to savor moments like these. All of them. Korra on top of her, grinding against her, using her for her own pleasure. The sight was undeniably sexy and she wanted to bask in this soon-to-be memory for as long as possible.

She wanted to remember the wetness against her thigh. Left there by Korra. As a result of her touch. The sounds, those pretty whines and whimpers was what she wanted to be able to look back on when she had a rough day at the office.

Korra started grinding rougher. Greedy and with obvious intent. Asami smiled at the gesture, kissing the edge of her collarbone and guiding her into the movements.

"So eager... do I really make you feel that good?"

"Mhm." she hummed.

The drumming call between her thighs sending her through multiple feelings of lightheadedness was all too much. At the same time she wanted, needed more from the heiress. Her hands, mouth, anything she was willing to offer to relieve the built up tension.

"Please, Sami'." Korra sighed.

Asami smiled, adjusting slightly and laying down on one of the pillows on their bed set. Then urging Korra to come closer. She grumbled at the loss of contact, the pulsing feeling only irritating her further. Asami pulled her closer, by the hips until she was hovering over her face.

"This okay?" She whispered. Brushing her fingertip against her lover's hipbone.

"Yes. Yes, Asami." Korra managed to get out.

Asami smiled slightly. Slowly guiding Korra onto her mouth. She heard Korra's breathy sigh as she started with long, broad strokes of her tounge with no specific goal. Only really looking to see what parts of her seemed to be sensitive that night. Teasing an area near her labia, making her jerk her hips.

Korra's hands gripped the headboard as Asami's lips enveloped her clit. Sucking in calculated, painstakingly, playful intervals. One hand cupped around her waist and the other thumbing at one of her breasts. Playing with the erect nipple, twisting, pinching, and grazing against it. Causing it to strain against the cool air. All the more adding to her pleasure as she rocked against Asami's mouth.

"Fuck, baby..." Korra groaned.

Wetness had piled onto her chin, around the skin of Korra's inner thighs. She was so close and Asami wanted her to let go. Wanted to watch as the love of her life came for her. Was made to feel this good, only because of her.

Asami's tongue returned to the aching clit she had left behind minutes ago to explore other areas. And Korra's hands quickly found their way to dark locks of hair. Fisting a handful of it as she felt the waves of her orgasm overcome her. Each one seemingly more powerful than the last.

The CEO did everything in her power to prolong the moment. Wanting to make Korra feel as good as possible for as long as possible. But eventually Korra gave in, tapping out and collapsing into Asami's arms. Pulling closer for one more feverish kiss before settling off to sleep.