be there

wyd

Korra looked down at her phone, a wideset grin plastered across her face. She quickly typed and sent a reply back to her girlfriend.

i'm at home. why are you texting like a horny teenaged boy? 

i'm in a meeting... although i'm definitely feeling the former part of that stament if you know what i mean. 

oh.

Korra's grin soon formed into a flush across her face. Had they been dating for almost a year? Sure. Did Asami still manage to make her heart pound as effortless by means of a flirty text or the occasional racy picture? Absolutely. She wasn't all too sure if she was reading this signal correctly but then again, Asami left little to the imagination, it was hard to concieve a way in which she coukd have successfully misinterpreted the situation.

stop by after work?

The response was almost instantaneous.

i'm on break in five. be there

Korra didn't need much more instruction, she pulled on a halfway decent shirt and a pair of slacks. (Asami always nagged her about looking professional while visiting her work.) After being in pajamas all day it felt nice to freshen up. She made sure to brush her teeth again and put on that colonge Asami liked.

Naga barked at her once as she neared the door. "I haven't forgotton." she murmered, pouring more food into the doggie bowl. Naga let out a happy yelp and skidded towards the bowl, tail wagging rapidly behind her. With a sigh of relief she grabbed her keys off the counter and headed towards the car.

Korra shot Asami another quick text letting her know she was on her way, then put the car into gear and turned out of the parking lot. The car ride was a measly three minute drive from their apartment building, and as usual when she appeared at the front entrance with a crooked grin, Zhu Li, Asami's assistant, knew well enough to let her in.

"Thanks." Korra beamed. Zhu Li only gave a small nod as she passed the front desk and headed towards Asami's office. She knocked once and after getting the okay she opened the door.

Her hair was down, out of that professional updo she always had it in before work. Long dark locks fell down her back, ruffled as if she had been running beforehand. Two buttons undone on her shirt and if Korra could spot the slightest but of cleavage poking through. "You're late." Asami chatised. "My break is almost over."

Had she sat in her car for a few extra minutes to draw out the anticipation? Yes, but Asami didn't need to know that was a purposeful action. Her efforts had worked, Asami was hot and bothered which was exactly how Korra wanted her.

Korra gave that devilish smile that always made Asami melt, and walked over, pressing a kiss to her forehead and kneeling down. Staring into emerald eyes which held such intensity under the surface. "I can make it quick."

"Good." Asami sighed, her statement ending with a yelp as Korra moved the chair she was sitting on away from the desk. "Shhh." She warned, pressing her thumb to Asami's lips and smudging the dark lipstick she always wore. "Someone will hear."

"Maybe I want them to." Asami chuckled darkly and started unbuttoning her pants. "No, let me." Korra whispered. "You, relax." Asami sighed but obyed, running her hands through Korra's hair as she undid the last buttons and helped her shimmy out of the jeans.

As much as Asami loved Korra's general tenderness, and her tendency to take things slow and guide Asami through her orgasm she didn't want that today. She just wanted Korra's mouth and she was far too worked up to wait until Korra was done pressing kisses to her already sticky inner thighs.

"Korra." Asami finally spoke up as Korra tugged on the lace of her underwear. "I've been through four hours of meetings and it's only eleven." she murmered. "I'm not waiting for this too."

Korra looked up obediently, her blue eyes read of understanding, slipping her underwear down her ankles. Korra used her hand to brush over her thigh one last time before looping both legs over her shoulders. Asami gripped the nape of her neck, pulling her towards her center, head whipping back as Korra's tounge ran through her soaked folds. "So wet for me already" A silent shudder ran down Asami's body as she pressed Korra's head closer.

"Fuck,"— she choked out. "That mouth." as Korra sucked on her clit. She removed her hands from Korra's hair, only causing Korra to grab onto her waist to keep her close. Heat pulsed through her chest and the tips of her fingers like wildfire. Her body tensed and relaxed as she adapted to the sensation of Korra's tounge sliding across her vulva. Despite the promise of a quickie, Korra took pleasure in teasing her, slowing the rythm of her tounge whenever Asami got to into it, wrapping a hand around her hips to stop the deep grind she'd set in place.

"You like this?" Asami whispered as she started unbottoning her shirt. Korra moaned when she saw that lacy red bra and Asami grinded forward to meet her mouth. "Don't stop— Korra— you look so- so pretty like this. My little fuck toy." Korra felt a jolt of arousal at the pet name, this had to be more than just a quickie or she'd never forgive herself for letting Asami return to work so soon. "So- so gorgeous." she said again, somewhere between a groan and a choked whine.

It was true. Some of her hair had been tyed up, the shorter layers laid choppily against her neck. Her face took on a bright flush that only Asami ever had the privilege of seeing. Korra was beautiful, and Asami would spend every day of the rest of her life making sure she remembered.

After slipping her bra off, Asami brushed her fingertips against her chest. Rolling one of her nipples between her thumb and index finger. Korra moaned into her skin at the sight, the extra stimulation made her dizzy. She gasped for air as her grip on her girlfriend's shoulder tightened.

"Good girl." She murmered as Korra spread her thighs. Two fingers curling upwards and hitting her front wall, she wiped a bit of slick from Korra's cheek before she returned to her swollen clit. "Make me come."

Korra's thrusts went harder and harder until Asami was gasping and rolling her hips with each movement. Grinding herself into that wonderfully talented mouth, her body tensed and locked up. Her jaw cracked as she opened her mouth in a silent scream, a small whimper eventually falling free. Her walls clenched around Korra's fingertips but she continued her thrusts despite the resistance. Her thighs shook and tensed as Korra continued lazily sucking even as Asami came down from her high.

"Mmm, Korra, as much as I'd like to keep this going I have to get back— back to work." Asami murmered, Korra glanced up and out of her daze. She leaned closer into Asami's hands that were entangled in her hair, as much as she loved their sex life, the smaller and more intimate moments like this meant so much more to her than she could ever say. Korra reluctantly backed away. Sitting on the top of Asami's desk and earning herself an eyeroll. (Asami hated when she sat on the desktop, she'd bought a small couch for the office for that very reason.)

Asami stood up, swaying for a moment before Korra started chuckling. "Yeah?"

"Shut up, asshole." she muttered, pressing a kiss to her lips as she slipped her pants back on and threw one of Korra's spare sweatshirts she always kept in her office. "I gotta head out. See you at home."

"You're not taking the day off?" Korra pouted. Asami shot her a look of confusion to which she shrugged and with a grin said, "I kinda just thought you'd let me take you home and practice that move with my tounge that you like so much."

"Give me another hour, I'll be there." Asami sighed, the smile on her face widely contradictory to her faux bothered tone.