001

third person pov

as the cast settled into the comfortable seats, jimmy smiled at the crowd. sadie, caleb, gaten, noah, millie, and finn all piled in. "hey guys how are you?" the cast smiled at jimmy.

"we've been pretty good!" noah smiled "yeah excellent actually" millie said as she scooted closer to noah. "absolutely great." gaten smiled wide.

"so how has filming for season four been going?" jimmy asked curiously. "we haven't actually started yet. just reading our scripts but we have a few new cast members" sadie replied.

"are they going to be main characters?" "yeah we think so. there's going to be some new love interests.. that's all we can say" caleb smirked as the cast laughed. "that.. wow that sounds really interesting." jimmy laughed with them.

after a few minutes of catching up jimmy mentioned a game. "so basically you press this button and you get a random question that you need to answer." the group nodded and gaten went first.

'who's your favorite cast mate?' "oh my favorite cast mate definitely has to be noah. he's the most fun." the group laughed and then millie went. 'are you single or in a relationship?' she blushed immediately "well i am currently in a relationship!" she said as she sat back beside noah. "with who?" jimmy asked and she looked at noah. "me!" he said and the two kissed. 'awes' came from the crowd.

'do you have a celebrity crush?'  finn read out loud as he stood on the stage. he nervously laughed and turned to the group. "can i pick another one?" jimmy shook his head. "well uh. y/n y/ln is absolutely gorgeous and i would love to meet her. she's probably my celebrity crush." as he turned back to the group they all had red faces and nervous expressions on.

"finn you realize you're more famous than her right? and she's only known for small roles?" sadie whispered to him and he nodded. finn didn't care about her status on social media or in the world, he thought she was beautiful and sweet. he follows her on social media even though she only has 28k on instagram and less on other platforms.

what finn didn't know is that y/n works behind the set of stranger things. she's been helping with props and set ups but always stays out of the attention of others. one night a few weeks ago when she was cleaning up the duffer brothers heard her singing as she cleaned. they asked her about her experience acting and she has little.

they asked her to audition for the new female lead in stranger things. victoria jacobs. she is 15 and going to meet the group when they go to highschool in season 4. there will be some tension between her and another character in the show. when she auditioned, it went perfectly and she was immediately cast for the role. everything about her was perfect for victoria. she has y/hc and y/ec which is exactly what they wanted. her height is pretty perfect as well because she's shorter than the character who she ends up with.

as the interview with the cast was coming to an end jimmy said his goodbyes to the kids and they soon were headed off stage. after the cast finished up with jimmy and his crew they headed back to their trailers. everyone decided to go to finns so they could watch youtube and relax.

finns pov

as we all stepped into my trailer millie and sadie immediately bombarded me with questions. "so you like y/n?" "have you ever met her?" "do you think she likes you too?"

"guys can you just chill with the questions?" i stepped back and they started laughing with the boys. "why? does talking about her make you nervous?" i rolled my eyes. "sadie why don't you bother millie and noah about their new relationship" her eyes widened and she turned around "I ALMOST FORGOT GREAT IDEA!" millie gave me a death glare and i smirked.

i sat on the couch beside gaten and started to scroll on youtube. suddenly, the most beautiful smile and y/ec filled the screen. "is that her?" gaten asked. "who" i turned to him and he rolled his eyes "y/n idiot. is that her?" i nodded and clicked play.

the video was titled 'holy balls my day was insane' and it was posted 24 minutes ago. her intro rolled and then she spoke. "hey guys, it's y/n here back at it again with another, dumbass vlog." she smiled and sipped her coffee. "okay so today was pretty freaking insane. first i went shopping and got some cute ass lashes" she showed the screen five or six pairs of fake eyelashes and i smiled at how happy she looked. "then i had my art class for the college and drew some cool stuff" she held up a sketch pad with multiple drawings. "COLLEGE?" caleb turned to me and i shrugged "shes sixteen dude i don't know" i looked back at the screen and she was scrolling on her phone.

"so the last thing which you guys will not BELIEVE! finn fucking wolfhard.. said IM, yes ME, i'm his celebrity crush" she smacked her hand over her mouth and her face reddened. "i'm sorry but.. how the balls do you become someone's celeb crush when you're less famous than them? i don't even have 100k followers! i legit have like 30k. this is insane and i'm freaking out. i found out because a bunch of people were tweeting me about it and my follow count literally skyrocketed on all platforms." she smiled and i bit my lip slightly.

"so basically finn if you're seeing this, i've had a crush on you since season one of stranger things and i will be seeing you very very soon. SEEYA GUYS LATER!" she then ended the video and i looked at the rest of the group. "so finn.." gaten started and millie cut him off "shut up don't tell him!" she smiled and i raised an eyebrow.

"don't tell me what?" they all looked nervous and sadie smiled "nothing. you'll find out tomorow. we gotta go." "we do?" noah asked and then she grabbed his arm and they all left. i sat in confusion and then turned on some netflix. i laid down and went on instagram.

y/n popped up on my feed, a beautiful photo of her smiling appeared on my screen. she mentioned having huge news in the comments. sure i was reading her comments, not in a creepy way. in an informative way.

i smiled at the comments and decided to leave one of my own. it was simple but i think she's gonna be happy either way. she did say i'm her celeb crush too. i smiled and sat my phone down. with that i closed my eyes and went to sleep.