002

third person pov

everyone woke up and got ready for the day. casual clothes were what everyone decided to wear since it would just be a sit down to read the script as well as meet the new cast members.

y/n decided to wear something pretty because she knew she would be meeting finn. she soon slipped her shoes on went downstairs with her sister. "julie are you ready?" she asked and her sister nodded. julie was playing as a background character in the show so y/n would be driving her. the two got in y/ns car and soon we're off to the set of stranger things.

meanwhile finn had no idea he would be meeting her so he was acting completely normal. he was suspicious of his cast mates though who were all being super secretive and weird. when he got to the room where they would be reading and saw a lot of familiar faces along with some new ones. "alright we're waiting on two more people guys!" the duffer brothers said as everyone stood and waited.

y/n pov

as we pulled up my breathing became quicker. "hey it's gonna be fine" julie smiled at me as she got out of the car. i took a deep breath and got out. soon we stood outside of the room where my cast mates were. i opened the door and a few people looked at me. julie immediately ran off to the kids she met at auditions and i was left standing alone, a nervous wreck.

i looked around and saw millie with noah. i walked up to them and tapped millies shoulder. she turned to me and smiled "hi! you must be y/n! or should i say, victoria!" i smiled and nodded "yes it's so wonderful to meet you, and you noah." i brushed a piece of hair behind my ear and looked around.

"we watched your youtube video last night!" noah spat and millie smacked his arm. "you what?" my eyes widened "sorry, he's quite blunt. but yes we saw your vlog" she smiled and i nodded. "yeah sorry i'm not really that loud when i meet people new. just.. i was excited i guess." she nodded and i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned around and saw julie with her friend.

"y/n this is my friend ava! can we have a sleepover?" i smiled "maybe, i'll think about it." she smiled and they ran off. i turned back around to millie and noah. "sorry about that." millie shook her head. "no no it's fine, why'd she ask you and not your parents?" i swallowed the knot in my throat. "our mother passed away a few years ago and our father isn't really ever home. i'm basically her guardian." she nodded "wow that sounds hard. if she sleeps over her friends, would you want to come hang out with sadie and i tonight?" i smiled and nodded. "sounds fun."

after that we sat down at the 'U' shaped table. the duffer brothers stood up and matt began talking. "so everyone for this season we will be having a few new characters! victoria jacobs is a 15 year old girl who has been living in hawkins her whole life. she was apart of the lab and their research but we don't find that out until episode four. she's got the powers of mind control, telepathy, and healing. she's number 001. she's the most powerful from hawkins lab. y/n y/ln will be playing her!" everyone clapped and i stood up. "tell us about yourself!" ross smiled and they sat down.

"uh i'm y/n and you can call me y/nn. uhh i skateboard, i sing and i've played minor roles in riverdale, schitts creek, and criminal minds. i live with my little sister julie and our dad." i smiled and sat down. "that was very nice. now if we could open up to page one and begin reading that would be great. finn, start whenever you like." matt smiled and i looked at finn who was staring at me. he quickly looked down at his book and began reading.

2 hours later

"mike... MIKE!" "WHAT " "mike i.. i like you! okay? i like you.. a lot. you don't deserve what she did to you but that doesn't mean you can ignore me!" "i'm sorry, okay? i'm just not used to the attention she gave me and now you.. i think i like you too"