009

y/n pov

i smiled down at my phone and millie took it from my hands. it's been two weeks since finn asked me out and i'm feeling very happy. today we were filming a very important scene for the show though and millie was very excited. "no phone today! it's bad luck victoriaaaa" i rolled my eyes "millie we film in an hour calm down." "i'm just very excited. let's go change into costumes." i smiled and followed her to the dressing room.

third person pov

someone on set began to read "at lucas' house. el, max, lucas, and will are hanging out. dustin and mike were on their way. today will was going to ask mike if he could ask el out. first episode of season 4 el dumped mike and she and will like eachother. (also imagine will and el never moved lol. this is episode 7) victoria was trying to be supportive of the two even though she felt extremely saddened. she has a huge crush on will but also has some feelings for mike. she feels very confused. ACTION."

as victoria paced around the room, will and el sat on lucas' bed. max and lucas sat on the bean bag chairs in his room. "calm down vic" lucas said and she shrugged "this could go bad quick." she said as she leaned against her door. "it will be okay" el said and victoria nodded. "okay fine." the doorbell rang. "shitshitshitshitshitshitshit" victoria said as she ran down the stairs. the group followed her. as she opened the door, there stood a happy dustin and an annoyed mike. "heyyy guys!" victoria said awkwardly. "hi vic!" dustin said as he walked inside. mike stood there glaring at her.

"mike" she smiled and he rolled his eyes "is she here?" "is who here?" "mike.." eleven said from behind victoria. victoria looked down and moved out of the way. she walked into the living room with dustin. "it's okay, he's a shithead." dustin said as he rubbed her arm. "you're right but i like him a lot" "you like who a lot?" max asked as she plopped down on the couch. "nobody!" victoria smiled as the rest of the group walked in. suddenly will stood up.

"mike i want to ask you something" everyone smiled at the sudden burst of confidence from him. everyone except for victoria. she sensed something was wrong. her eyes shot around the room and then she looked to mike. i know what he's going to ask me. he likes eleven... he's going to ask if he can date her.. what do i say? should i put his happiness above my own? why do i even care? i like victoria looked away. though her mind reading skills were important she knew this was wrong. that was until she looked at will. please say yes mike.. please please she's the only thing that makes me happy. please.. as victoria looked away the sadness in her eyes grew. "mike i like el. i want to date her and i think you should support that"

victoria felt herself become numb at his words. even though she knew this was the reality she was living in, it was still hard. will would never like her back, someone else already does though.

"will; you're my best friend and i want you to be happy. go for it." will smiled and hugged him. then he walked up to eleven and kissed her. the whole group cheered and victoria quickly slipped away. she walked outside and sat on the grass in his front yard. everyone in the group besides mike knew that she sort of liked him. but not everyone knew of her feelings for will. only dustin knew and she was still unsure if she could even trust him.

victoria pulled her legs close to her chest as she looked around the neighborhood. everything seemed so happy and full of life, besides her. she closed her eyes for a minute and imagined what it would be like in a world where she was with him.

"hey" a soft and familiar voice said as a figure plopped down beside her. she looked up and saw mike sitting with his legs crossed to her right. "hi mike. i'm sorry about eleven. i know how you feel" "how?" she shrugged "it doesn't matter" "it does matter" she shrugged again "it doesn't. it's not like you need to mages in your party" she laughed and his eyes widened "what did you say?" "i said nothing" she looked into his eyes. wait.. is she like eleven? does she have powers too? i wonder if hers are different. what if she can read minds! wait.. victoria are you reading my mind? "NO!" she yelled out and quickly covered her mouth.

"holy shit you can" she shook her head "no no no, that means you've been listening to my thoughts." she shook her head "only sometimes.. look mike just listen" "no vic. do you know how often i think about you?" "what?" he rolled his eyes "don't what me, you must know. you read my mind right?" she nodded "i like you. okay? you're annoying and stupid but i like you. yeah you're sort of weird but so was el. now she's one of us and you aren't. el told us you were special but we didn't think about it. i've liked you since we met victoria. i'm mean because i thought i wanted eleven back but i really just.. i want you"

her eyes were watery at his words. "mike you're so confusing..." she spit out and he rolled his eyes. quickly but surely he pulled her close to his face and their lips met. the kiss was sloppy and messy as it would be. for victoria had no experience with this and mike only had it with el. claps were heard behind them from the party and they quickly pulled away. "AND CUT!" someone yelled.

y/n pov

i stood up from the grass and grabbed finns hand. he stood up with me and smiled "even your gross kisses are good ones." i giggled "ha ha very funny wolfhard." we smiled and walked up to the group. "that was nasty" millie said and i nudged her "you're nasty!" we giggled and walked up to a table. we all sat down and began conversations about random things. soon, my birthday was brought up. "i think you should have a party." sadie said and i shrugged "i'm not much of a party person" i said and finn rolled his eyes "i've said i'm sorry! cmon it won't be too big. we can have it at millies" "yeah thanks for asking finn... but we really could." i smiled "if it will make you all shut up then alright fine.

third person pov

y/ns birthday was in three weeks. this gave the group just enough time to plan everything perfectly. millie was in charge of everything and had full creative control. she gave a few people some chores of things they'd need to do to prepare.

noah- guest list
sadie- decorations
gaten- cake & food
finn- music

millie was going to do everything else. though it doesn't seem like much, she actually was doing the most. millie would get her ready for this big day as well as pay for everything. she wanted y/n to have the best sour 17 of her life.