011

y/n pov

the house was so quiet when we pulled up. she quickly pulled me in a side door and then we quickly ran into her room. i didn't hear anyone or anything. "mills is the party even here?" she nodded "yes but you're getting a good ass intro when we walk down the steps. noah led everyone out back, they're coming in now." "how many people exactly?" i asked as i sat on the bed. she was typing away. "around 150 why?" "150?!" i yelled and heard music start.

"sorry love. oh but first i have a gift for you! don't tell anyone about it. it's very special" i nodded and she handed me a small box. when i opened it a beautiful (your birthstone) necklace was in it. i smiled and slid it on. "mine matches, i hope you like it" i hugged her tight. "i love it mills, i love you. thank you" she nodded "of course love, now let's go!" i smiled and we walked out of her room and to the stairs.

"NOW INTRODUCING THE BIRTHDAY GIRLS BEST FRIEND MILLIE BOBBY BROWN!" everyone cheered as millie walked down the steps and took a bow. then she stood beside some people and i sighed. "NOW THE LADY OF THE NIGHT, Y/N Y/LN!" everyone cheered as i walked down the steps. halfway down i looked at finn whos tie matched my dress. goddamn millie. i blushed and he met me at the bottom of the steps. "happy birthday beautiful" he said as he took my hands. "thank you finn." i smiled at him and people immediately crowded me.

the first i noticed was jack. "you're jack grazer right?" he smiled "so you know who i am? cool" i smiled and he kissed my hand. "nice to meet you y/n, i've wanted to hang out for soo long" i blushed "i have too, it's wonderful to meet you. will you excuse me?" he nodded and i stepped away. i walked over to the table with drinks. of course there was alcohol.

i grabbed a cup of whatever was in the punch bowl and sipped it. then a familiar figure stood beside me. "happy birthday" i looked up "danny?" he smiled "you never called." i bit my lip "yeah i.. i'm sorry. who's your friend?" a small boy stood beside him. i smiled and he held a hand out "teddy, sorry about him. he's drunk already." i giggled "no worries, have a good night" "happy birthday by the way, thanks!" i smiled and walked off with my drink to join the party.

constantly people would walk up and tell me happy birthday or compliment me, i enjoyed this. i met this gorgeous girl named cylia. "so cylia, what's your favorite color." she smiled "every color is equally as beautiful but that shade on your dress is so pretty to me." i smiled "you'd like my friend jack, he and you give me the same vibes" she nodded "introduce me?" i nodded "of course." i grabbed her hand and led her to where jack, finn, wyatt, and jaeden were. i smiled and looked at jack. "jack i found a woman who is perfect for you, cylia jack, jack cylia." they started talking and the rest of the group walked away.

"i forgot to tell you but happy birthday y/n, you look so extremely beautiful" wyatt said as he kissed my hand. i blushed and looked up at him "thanks wyatt, it means a lot." he nodded "want me to get you another drink?" i nodded "i'll go with" finn said and they walked up to the table. i looked at jaeden. "what's finns deal?" he asked as he stood closer to me. i shrugged "i'm not sure. you look great by the way." i nudged his arm and he blushed "yeah you too. wanna hang out sometime?" i nodded "yeah totally." i giggled and we kept talking.

finns pov

i walked up with wyatt to the table. "what are you doing dude?" i asked him with anger lacing my voice. "trying to hook up with her, is it too obvious?" i rolled my eyes "you know i like her." "and i also know you're not getting anywhere. cmon just lay off. give me this one" i rolled my eyes "she won't do it with you." "did she say she won't?" i shook my head "she's not that kind of girl" "oh so you've tried?" "no i-" "good. i'm gonna get her tonight" wyatt winked as he walked back over to her. asshole.

y/n pov

wyatt handed me a drink and i smiled at him. "thank you" he nodded "anything for you" i blushed and brushed some hair behind my ear. "wanna dance?" he asked and i shook my head "no i can't dance. also" i held the drink up. "i'm gonna get drunk." i smiled and did a stupid dance as i walked away "hey you said you can't dance!" wyatt yelled and i shrugged. i looked up at the platform in the large room and saw mac demarco on it. my eyes were glued to him with awe and amazement. "holy shit" i muttered.

i looked over and saw finn climb onto stage. i looked up at him and smiled "hey everyone!" he spoke into the mic and i was pushed forward by the group of people in the room. "hey, tonight is really special. it's the sour 17 of one of the most gorgeous, funny, talented, sweet, and overall amazing women i've ever met. well on second thought, she is the most smart and funny talented amazing woman i've ever met. y/n before i get too drunk i just want you to know how special you are to me. you really mean the world to me and i wouldn't change that for anything. this ones for you" i blushed at his words and my favorite song began to play. this song was so extremely special to me because when i first heard it i knew i wanted to hear it at my wedding and i knew it meant everything to me.

"oh baby, aw man
you're making me crazy
really driving me mad"

finn began and my eyes immediately watered. as he continued to play, memories we've shared flashed before my eyes. our first kiss, our first conversation, our first hand hold, the moment i realized i liked him, hearing him say he likes me, our first sleep over, our first interview. finn means so much to me and i wouldn't change our relationship for the world. the only thing i would change, is i would be his girlfriend. yes i know he asked me out, but he was kidding for tv.

as the song came to an end finn made his way up to me and very spooky began to play. i smiled as finn grabbed my hands. "you're so amazing" i said to him and he smiled down at me. "wanna dance?" i nodded and put my arms up around his neck. he gently placed his hands on my sides and our foreheads leaned against each others. suddenly the world slowed down. colors seemed brighter and sounds were clearer. finns smile was so pretty and i could stare at it four hours at a time.

when the song ended millie walked up to me and noah stood beside her. "hi lovelies, noah wants a dance." millie said as she nudged him towards me. i laughed and rolled my eyes "alrighty then. i'll find you finn" he nodded and walked off. i placed my arms around his neck and his hands found there way to my shoulders. "you awkward mother fucker do it normally" i said as we laughed. he moved his arms down and i pulled him closer. i leaned my head on his shoulder and we danced.

"noah?" "yeah?" "when did you realize you and millie were in love?" "that's a good question. honestly i felt it. when i would look at her, colors seemed brighter, sounds were clearer, and everything was surreal. why?" i shrugged "i was just curious. you guys are perfect." "thanks. you know, finn really likes you." i smiled "yeah, i think you're right." "i am." i hugged him tighter "you're the best noah." "oh i know" i laughed and we soon let go of eachother. i started walking to finn when i was stopped by a tall boy.

he looked down at me and smiled "hey i'm taj" "oh hi i'm y/n" he nodded "pretty name for a pretty girl" i smiled "thanks, sorry but i've got to-" "no you're gonna stay." i swallowed the lump in my throat "no sorry bye" i started walking to finn and saw him smile at me, until i felt a hand on my wrist dragging me back.