014

y/n pov

as i walked up with finn he carried two skateboards under his arms. i smiled and sat down on a bench. he put them on the ground and looked at me. he held a hand out and smiled. "what?" "cmon" he said enthusiastically. i shook my head "i think not." he rolled his eyes "promise you'll try at some point?" i nodded "maybe" he smirked and placed one of the boards down beside me. "i'll get you y/ln. i promise." i smiled "i bet you will" i giggled as he rode over to jaeden who was waiting.

i saw jack coming up and he noticed me. he rode over and sat beside me, slinging an arm over my shoulder. "how ya feeling shortstack?" i shrugged and leaned on him. "better. finn stayed with me all night and i'm so happy he did." jack adjusted his position and leaned his head on mine. "i'm glad you have him. he might be a skinny little noodle but he'd move earth to be with you." "with me?" "what? nothing. seeya soon!" he jumped up and rode over to jaeden and finn.

what did he mean, with me?
finn doesn't like me.. he, he couldn't? that's not possible.

wyatt liked you. he wanted you and you let him have it.

i didn't want wyatt, he forced me to.. do it

no y/n you wanted it. whore.

i was schnapped out of the voices in my head speaking when i saw noah walk up to finn, jack, and jaeden. i smiled at their interactions. i should probably go hang out with them, but i only came to see finn. that's not completely true as i love noah with all my heart and i feel just as safe around him, but mostly finn.

i looked down at my leg and noticed it was bouncing uncontrollably. my eyes widened and i started to mess with my hands in my lap. i was nervous for some reason. i started to get an off feeling. something felt wrong. i looked up and noticed finn wasn't there. nor was jaeden, jack, or noah. i stood up and started to look around the area.

i felt completely lost. my eyes darted around the unfamiliar area to try to find my friends. i tried to step forward but my feet stayed glued to the ground. "FINN!" i yelled out and nobody answered. complete silence surrounded me. my eyes watered and i tried to move more and more. suddenly i flew forward and landed on my face. the concrete smashed into my hands and i felt blood rush to them.

"SHIT" i heard and sat up. "ARE YOU OKAY Y/N?" "WHAT HAPPENED!" i looked up and saw noah, finn, jaeden, and jack surrounding me. my eyes watered and i shook my head. i pulled my knees to my chest and started breathing heavier.

noahs pov

while we were skating jaeden mentioned he was thirsty. we decided to go to the store across the street to grab drinks. i looked over at y/n who was looking at her lap and we assumed she was on her phone.

on our walk back i was in front of everyone and they were all talking. i noticed y/n stand up and she looked confused. she wasn't moving from her spot. i started to walk faster and heard her yelling. "FINN" she started yelling and i ran to her. she fell on her face and rolled over. she looked up at me and i put a hand on her cheek. "SHIT" "ARE YOU OKAY Y/N?" jaeden yelled. "WHAT HAPPENED" finn asked.

she pulled her legs to her chest and started freaking out even more. i sat in front of her and placed my hands on her shoulders. "hey hey y/n listen to me" she was shaking. "she's having a panic attack" i looked up at the guys and she wouldn't stop. "call millie or sadie" i looked up at them. "NOW" finn rushed to y/ns bag and called millie on her phone.

25 minutes later

y/n pov

i was still shaking uncontrollably. this is so awful. i felt a gentle hand on my shoulder and looked up. millie smiled at me and gave a sympathetic look. i pulled her into a hug and squeezed her shirt. she rubbed my back and whispered in my ear "hey hey it's okay y/n i'm here. don't worry, everything's okay. he's gone, nobody's going to hurt you anymore."

i continued to cry on her shoulder and she rubbed my back. when i opened my eyes i looked up and saw noah. he smiled down at me and i let go of millie. i stood up with millies help and grabbed noah. i pulled him into a hug and he rubbed my back gently.

i looked up at him and smiled "thank you for calling her." he nodded "it was finn but my idea" i nodded and turned around. finn was holding my bag and jacket. i smiled and walked up to him. the rest of the group stepped back.

"hey" "how you feeling?" he asked. i shrugged "i'm sorry for just.. freaking out. i was alone and scared" he nodded. "i'm so sorry. we thought you were on your phone." i gave a half smile "it's okay, i'm fine now. thank you for calling millie, it helped." "oh of course anything for you.." he said the last part a bit quieter. "oh uh.. yeah i needed a girl. it was nice." he nodded again. an awkward silence fell upon us.

"can.. can you take me home?" i asked and he smiled "for sure." "can we talk in the car too? it's about something jack said." "great what'd he do now" he said with annoyance lacing his voice. i giggled "it wasn't anything bad. just.. questionable i guess" he laughed with me.

in the car

as finn got in i smiled at him and then looked forward. everyone else had left already and finn was taking me home. after he was taking me to sadies for a sleepover with everyone. they decided i shouldn't be alone. i liked the idea too.

"what did you want to talk about?" finn asked as we drove down the street. "oh uh well jack said something sort of confusing." i giggled. "and that was?" he laughed with me again. i blushed as i spoke "well he said that you'd do anything to.. to be with me." i looked at him and his eyes were wide.

finns pov

shit.  "oh he meant like i'd do anything for you." i really hope she believes me. "oh.. okay." she looked sort of upset. i should have just told her the truth. why am i such an idiot. i mean honestly. "yeah uh you okay?" "yes i'm fine.. thanks for c..clarifying."

why is she so upset? does she like me? she can't like me. i'm not her type. she wouldn't like someone like me. she would never.

soon we pulled up to my trailer and i told y/n to wait in the car. i walked inside and grabbed clothes and stuffed them into a bag. my phone rang and i looked at it. facetime from: jaeden

accept        :         decline

"hey dude what's up?" i said as i continued packing. "where's y/n?" "waiting in the car why?" "okay so i think she looked so pretty today and i feel bad about what happened. do you think she likes anyone? she's super close with noah." his words made me angry. i know she doesn't like noah, they're closer as siblings than anything. "i'm not sure. i know she doesn't like noah, why?" "well i think i'd be great for her."

"you?" "yeah who else?" he laughed and i rolled my eyes off screen. "not sure. sounds like fun. seeya soon." i hung up and shoved my phone in my pocket. this is just fucking great.