The Campfire

Night took hold, most Mandos were sleeping on the floor, they didn't use blankets because of their built in heating systems in their armor, but I didn't have it equipped in mine. It was very cold, but Sabine lit a fire place in the back of the cave, I needed the warmth so I went and sat by the cave.

 It was very cold, but Sabine lit a fire place in the back of the cave, I needed the warmth so I went and sat by the cave

The fire burned bright, I stared into it for a while, and watched as the flames dance. Before I knew it the hard rock around me turned to soft sand and I was back on Tatooine staring at the whole of fire that was once the Sarlacc pit. I still wonder to this day how I got out of there, back then I was bent on revenge. That anger, that drive to stay alive back then I had nothing to fight for. Leaving that pit came at a price my body was badly damaged and my mind was plagued with hallucinations that made me question my sanity. The life I had once lived had aged me horribly, I couldn't believe how everything my father had been through he was still put together. It was because he held on to something, he held on to me. I couldn't live my life because I didn't have anything to hold on to, but when I met Geena and we had Emma I had something to hold on to again.

        "You're Boba Fett?" Sabine asked curiously
          I was now back in the cave again, though my body stayed in the same place the whole time my mind felt like it traveled around the galaxy.
           "Yeah"
            "Why help the Mandalorians way I hear it you never cared for the Mandalorian way of life you spent your life dealing with the imps and betraying your people you sure made your donor proud"
              "I had a change of heart, and the way I hear it, you betrayed your own people when you discovered the weakness to Beskar as well as how your mom and brother helped Gar Saxon and the Super commandos."
She grew angry and impatient with me.
"We made mistakes and we are here to fix them"
"That's exactly why I'm here, I thought you were looking for that Jedi Bridger a couple of years ago what brings you back to Mandalore"
"I tried to find Ezra but I came up short, but I have a friend looking for him. What brought me back was my mother, she was killed two years ago by Carareian"
"Ursa, I'm sorry for your loss I never knew her but I know what it's like to loose people. Especially to Carareian"
She looked at me curiously and asked
     "really, who? I thought the greatest bounty hunter never had anyone close to him"
                        "That was true. But for some time, I was very close to my father"
                         "Don't you mean your donor, I don't mean to offend clones, but I hear they never knew the original"
I get angry being called a clone, but it was the truth I might as well own up to it.
"Most didn't but I knew him he treated me like a son. What's with those murals you painted all over the cave"
"Arts always been a habit of mine, made me feel at home, what does the great Boba Fett do for his spare time"
"Farming, I used to do that for a while with my family"
                                "Boba Fett has a family?"
"He does. My wife, my daughter, my unborn child and my brother Dengar"
"What happened to them"
"Caraerian and Lumiya killed them"
"I'm sorry" Sabine said in sorrow I could see she too knew what It felt to loos someone.
"Maybe tomorrow we'll all get the revenge we all deserve
"If we win what will you do"
"I'm going to go to Sundari and make a huge Mural for my mother"
"If we loose?"
"Then we die but we'll give them hell first" Sabine smiled