Escape

Bossk looked at me and asked "what's your plan", I looked outside of my cell to see if anyone was watching I walked back to my bed and said "remember when you first got here how they placed a large chip in your body" he nodded his head confused, I told him "when they first take you here, then they surgically place a chip in your body, It tracks where you are and if it finds that you have left the prison it sends a signal back to the prison to tell them where you are then the chip explodes and you die. But if we could remove it we could send a signal out for help and we can escape" Bossk looked at me and said "how" I answered "if you could claw it out of my back we can rewire the chip to send the signal out to anyone but we need a communications chip from a storm trooper helmet" Bossk looked at me with confusion and said "why can't you just claw it out of me you are already wounded" I responded with "you're skin is too thick" Bossk said "okay I'm with you". The next day Bossk and I went to eat lunch in the cafeteria in the prison we finished our food went to building imperial weapons, when we were done working we were being escorted back to our cell I nodded at Bossk and he quickly struck the storm trooper behind him pushing him on the floor as Bossk broke his helmet. The trooper beside Bossk tazed him as he laid there on the ground I watched as he got up and while the other troopers weren't looking he swiftly took the chip out of the troopers helmet. We were brutally beaten by the troopers until they got tired of us and we were escorted back to our cell. We waited for the other troopers to walk away so I could as Boosk "did you get it" he grinned at me with his bleeding face as he opened his hand revealing the chip. We waited for night to fall so the guards and the other inmates would go to sleep. I sat on my bed as Bossk said "this is gonna hurt" I put my belt in my mouth to keep me from screaming as Bossk used his claws to rip out the chip I could feel the daggers for fingers claw at my skin and flesh, I had to keep myself from screaming but it was so difficult for me to do. Until he finally said "I found it" he held  the chip in front of me with his fingers covered in blood as I laughed in relief that the pain was over I used my bed sheet as a bandage to stop the bleeding as me and Bossk were rewiring the chip in my back and added the communications chip from the storm trooper helmet,we finally finished fixing it and were ready to use it. Bossk asked "who should we contact" I answered "we can contact the new republic by sending a distress code of where we are but leave out who we are because we will probably be wanted by the new Republic, but they won't hesitate to take down an Imperial base" I sent out the message in a code used by the Rebellion to make them think it was Rebel who was imprisoned. We waited for hours but still kept vigilant for anything Bossk was sleeping as I kept wake until we felt a large explosion, I woke Bossk up and saw as some storm troopers were running down the hallway passing our cell to get one of their attention we made it look like Bossk was punching me one trooper opened the cell door and told Bossk "freeze" as I pretended to fall on the ground the trooper checked me as Bossk took his gun and shot him. Bossk looked at me and said "alright let's go" he carried me on his back since I was still wounded. We sneaked into the medical bay, and Bossk laid me on the table as he was looking thought the cabinets. He took out a large syringe full of bacta fluid and stabed it into my chest, I felt a large amount of pain surge inside my body, but then it quickly went away as I got up and felt my full strength finally after almost six years. I quickly disarmed the chip inside Bossk then we, rushed toward the armory to find weapons and found crates with our names labeled on them, Bossk opened his and found his clothes and weapons, I opened mine and found some of my father's armor and weapons, there was only my my dad's helmet, elbow, and knee plate armor along with his dual pistols. I was still wondering where the rest of it was or where even my armor was, but I couldn't find it but I looked through some other scraps of clothes and put together some armor, my jetpack wasn't there either so I managed to put together some rocket boots. Once we were geared up we went looking for a ship that we could escape in, we ran along the hallways and watched from a window as an X-Wing squadron was attacking the base, and a squadron of Tie fighters had came in to fight them. We ran down the hallway and saw a ship in the distance. But a small battalion of storm troopers entered and began firing at us, Bossk and I took cover and began to fire at them. I yelled at Bossk "cover me" as I got out of my cover space and met them head on by grabbing the nearest trooper and using him as a shield as I fired on the other troopers. Bossk ran in and threw a toxic gas grenade at the battalion, as they breathed in the gas they began to choke and seizure as me and Bossk got into the ship and took off, as we were watching the Y-wing bombers come in and attack the base I felt a strong pain in my side and saw blood coming out of my waist where the Sarlacc stabbed me I lifted my armor and saw a large amount of green veins in that area that were causing a strong stinging sensation in my body Bossk said "we need to take you to a medical facility" I responded with a pain in my voice "I know a place" he responded with "where" I told him "Kamino" Bossk Nodded his head as he hit the hyperdrive. During all of this I couldn't really acknowledge my escape, that I am free, the only thought  passing through my brain was the thought of whether I was going to die or not.