Lady Lumiya

I asked Dengar "how long do we have" he looked at me and said in a nervous tone the star destroyer will orbit the planet in at least 2 hours" the star destroyer appears to be modified and heavily armed" I told him  with a serious tone "they're here for us, aside from Vader we have been on the bad side of the Empire. Dengar looked upon the scanner again and said "wait, I'm picking up something else." I asked with a nervous tone "now what" Dengar responded in a confused tone "it appears a ship is coming out of the star destroyer a Delta Class T-3c shuttle." Me and Dengar walked outside and saw the shuttle enter the atmosphere and land a little outside the village. I watched on a pair of binoculars as 4 inquisitors walked out, but one woman walked out wearing a black cloak and had a yellow eyes with a large red scar on her face, unlike the other inquisitors she was an actual Sith Lord. I knew this because she is Lady Lumiya the apprentice to Darth Vader I found out about her when I hacked into imperial records on the first death star. And finally a face I had not seen in a long time it was Caraerian. Everyone in the village watched as they walked into town, none of them said a word and the entire village was in complete silence. Me and Dengar walked up to them and I said "greetings Grand Moff Caraerian" she then said in a calm but firm voice "greetings Boba and Dengar" I was surprised she recognized us. Dengar asked "may we ask why you have come here", Lumiya was looking at me with a death stare and had her hand near her light whip. Caraerian then responded "I would like to discuss this in a private area if you may" I then said in a calm tone "as you wish, follow me" we walked toward my house, her and I sat in my dining room while dengar and the inquisitors waited outside. Caraerian was looking around my house and asked "you have a beautiful family Boba, so they know who or what you really are" I asked in an aggravated tone "why did you come" she responded in a sarcastic tone "do you think I forgot about our last meeting, you almost killed me and because of you half of my men and Bib got their brains scooped out. But that is not why I am here, as you may know the Empire dispensed and the remnants of it have turned into factions. I am currently the largest faction among them and I have began my campaign to reclaim parts of the outer rim which your planet currently resides on, I would like to take control of your planet, and in return you will have protection and be paid in a large amount of money all you have to do is leave the planet and sign your land over to me" I felt scared because I know what the empire could do but I was not fgoing to let them take my home "is there anything else I could give to you" she grinned and said "if you and Dengar would allow us to take you and Dengar into custody for your crimes against the Empire and the sacred texts I was after then I would leave the planet untouched" I looked at her with a smirk and asked "and if I refuse" she smiled and said in an angered tone "then I will kill every single person on this planet which would be such a thrill because you care for them, you have six hours to evacuate the planet or I will come with an army and level your village regardless of an answer" she stood up from the chair and left without another word, she walked outside and the inquisitors followed her into the ship, before they took off Lumiya looked at me and smiled an evil grin and the ship took off into the sky. I went outside and talked with Dengar, and we came with a descision.