Night time on Tattoine

The twin suns fell below the horizon and night time took hold, I then heard the wails of the Sarlacc echo across the dune sea I wanted to put it out of it's misery so I took out a thermal detonator and dropped it into the mouth of the Sarlacc I walked a good distance back and detonated the bomb and it exploded the Sarlacc. I watched as intestines of the Sarlacc rained down onto the desert on fire. I then noticed the Sarlacc fang logged into my waist and the other logged into my leg. So I tried to pull it out of my leg but it was logged in too deep, so I then took out my knife and tried to claw the fang out of my leg. After ten minutes I finally removed the fang out of my leg. The next thing I had to do was one of the hardest, most painful thing I have ever done in my life, I couldn't claw the fang out of my waist because the fang was sticking out to the other side of my back so I had to pull the fang out. It first began with me doing some light tugging but the tooth wouldn't budge. So I then pulled harder and felt the tooth in my body. I was in deep pain but the suffering was not over, I then grabbed hold to the fang and pulled extremely hard and quickly ripped the whole fang out of my body, I felt the million jagged edges scrape and stab along the flesh of my body. During all of this I was screaming at the top of my lungs. Aside from the two holes in my body my armor was almost completely in tact, my chest plates went from a green cloud to a white fade  from the Sarlacc acid but were in one piece and the view plate of my helmet was cracked. I was covered in blood and Sarlacc intestines and noticed how I was bleeding out from my waist. I then sprayed bacta fluid from my wrist armor onto my waist and leg. It's not a permanent solution so I needed to move quickly, but before I could get to a medical facility,  I needed to do something.