Turmoil

"Lights out!"

All of the doors in a dark hallway click as they lock,

"Hey, Seel, we got another package."

"Perfect, slide it over."

"Not so fast, I've got a little request first."

"Money? What are you gonna do with that in here?"

"Nah man, I don't got a use for that, what I do need is Mason's ass beat."

"The guard?"

"Yeah, that's the one. Don't act like you can't, I've seen what that shit's doing to you, you're looking red all the time big guy, big red."

"Fine, I've gotta have the stuff first though, deal?"

"Deal Big Red, no problems."

Seel lifts an extremely heavy barbell in a deadlift, the sweat dripping down his now bald head as he gets up, taking a look at Officer Mason and his cellmate,

"Hey, Zeke. Get over here for a second."

"What's good Big Red? You good?"

"Yeah, yeah, just gotta take some now, cover me."

Zeke walks over to Officer Mason, one of four guards in the gym area of the prison.

"Mason help, I-I got shanked man, Wilson, he's got a damn shank..."

Zeke hunches over, wrapping his arms around his stomach, dropping to the floor as Mason looks over to Wilson. Seel claps his hands together, sending a shockwave out that even sends Zeke back a little, leaving Officer Mason's corpse lying on the floor, his head lying as mush in front of it.

Seel smiles, his disfigured face horrifying the guards and prisoners alike. Seel's orange eyes scan the room, locking onto another guard who takes his rifle off of his back, blasting away at Seel's colossal body. The guard's whole body is sent through the adjacent wall before the prisoners all rush through, some hitting the guards, the others being tazed or shot.

"Zeke, the door!"

Seel's voice grumbles as he points towards a button inside of a guard's station, Zeke hits the button aggressively, opening a thick metal door, leading to their freedom. A large tattooed man stands In front of the door, once Seel's massive body exits the facility the man throws his arms out to his side.

"What took you so long? Huh?"

"Afa, why are you here?"

"Why do you think? Zeke can give you the run-down on the way to the crib, don't worry, I brought a big enough ride."

"The sunset watch on lo-fi radio..."

A tall, muscular man wearing a large jumper adjusts his headphones as he walks down a footpath, passing parks and middle class houses.

As golden hour commences, the man looks up, his dark eyes and pale skin turning a more orange hue, the dandelions on the nature strips swaying with the subtle spring breeze.

"Nice shoes, what size?"

The man turns around to see a shorter, skinnier boy with a small knife in his hand, his cheekbones clearly visible through his seemingly fatless skin.

"What?"

"Your shoes, what size? Answer, I'll cut you!"

"No you won't."

The man lifts the boy with his left hand, slamming his head against the footpath. As he walks away, the man's shadow ceases it's coverage of the pooling blood, the setting sun's rays illuminating it, revealing it's shine. The man continues walking, as the sun sets completely and the residents of the suburbs settle in for the night, he takes his jumper off, tying it around his waist, two large outlines can be seen from behind his t-shirt, as he removes it, smoothly throwing it in a passing garbage bin. Two massive, white wings unfold from his back, the man takes flight, soaring higher and higher, looking to the horizon from the clouds, taking a deep, relaxing breath in through his nose before exhaling.