News

I woke up at about 6 in the morning. Everything was silent... to silent. I walked downstairs to see my mum smiling, I couldn't hear her. I started panicking.

y/n's mother

I saw y/n panicking, I ran over and as soon as I saw y/n grave her ears I knew.

I hugged my child y/n.

I hard a knock on the door to see her friend Gaege, he looked over to see y/n crying. He looked over at me and said in a worried tone of voice " what's wrong" I looked back sadly and said "she lost her hearing fully" he ran over and hugged y/n.

Gaeges pov:

I hugged Y/n, I saw her look up and say "help" I could barely hear her. I looked over at her mother with tears in my green eyes "Do you have hearing aids her hearing could still be good enough. She looked at me and started nodding her head left and right.

I pulled out my phone from my left pocket. I quickly searched searched ' how much are hearing aid?' I was shocked to see the price, The cheapest was over 1000 dollars. I did not have the money on me, I felt like not asking them for money either. I sat next to her while rubbing her back softly, I look over to the coffee table to see a pen and paper, I decided to tell her. I wrote down 'we don't need to school we may as well just stary here :)' she smiled at me, so I smiled back. 

  I graved the paper I put on the floor and wrote down, 'why don't we go shopping to take your mind off it' when I looked at her she was looking at the paper, her expression bloomed, she then looked back at me and smiled.

I decided we should walk there since the shopping centre is located just past the school. The whole time I and Y/N were walking, she had her hands around my arm like she was afraid so I decided to put my arms on her shoulders, she looked up and smiled. When we walked into the shopping centre, I noticed her stomach started rumbling. I walked her over to McDonald's she looked happy and nervous, I was going to tell her why but she wouldn't hear me. She saw someone at one of the tables with a big mac, small chips and a frozen coke. I smiled at her agreeing by nodded my head. I then sat her down at an empty table. "can I get 2 large chips, 2 big macs and 2 large cokes" after resaving my order, I decided to walk over to the table. I was in shock to see a guy who looked sketch talking to y/n, she looked scared and afraid, as soon as he gave her arm I lost it. I dropped the food and ran over, not looking back. I tackled him and started yelling " DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY FRIEND" she looked even more shocked until he said, "YO STOP, I'm her dad she was sad I came back, I graved her arm to tell her I'm NEVER going to leave again". I looked over to y/n, she looked at me with tears in her eyes. She quickly got up and ran from us. He looked angry and said, "violence is not the answer idiot". I slowly looked around to see everyone at the Mcdonalds, staring at me on top of this guy who claims to be her dad. I lower my hand and get up, I then quickly ran out to look for her.