The day it hit me.

I woke up to see Mully on the floor. I slowly turned to see Gaege sleeping. Memories from that day kept playing in my mind. Seeing the Blood and knowing I cant call for help, I can't say good morning. Death is normal but seeing it is worst, I should have just slept in that day.

I put in my hearing aids before getting up. I deeply sighed in and out before getting up from the bed. It was Sunday, the day everyone was flying back home. I looked up to see Mully at the door. Mully said in a sad tone of voice, ''you don't need to film today, just get some rest'' he smiled at me before leaving the room. I got slowly got up from the bed. Should I go? I thought to myself. I decided that I should go since it could cheer me up.

After a few hours, we were all ready to go. Mully looked at me, concerned since I didn't tell him I was going. I smiled at him while we were walking out the door. BANG!! Mully hit his head on the doorframe. We all started laughing. He looked upset but at the same time happy seeing me smiling and laughing.

When we finally made it to the club, I started filming. You laugh you, drink. Since Josh was driving us, he decided to not play. Josh looked over and whispered to me, ''I'm going to miss this'', I looked over at him. I realized that Gaege will be leaving again. I was feeling upset and stressed.

Gaeges pov:

I looked over at the camera to see y/n upset, I looked over at Mully. I whispered to him, end the video, so he did as soon as he noticed her looking crying.

Y/Ns pov:

I ended the video. As I did, I noticed that everyone was looking at me. I smiled at my friends at the table even though I was upset and stressed. Mully walked up to me. He then whispered, ''What's wrong, is it something we said?'' I nodded no. He hugged me and said, ''you may be my editor and filmer, but you can still tell me anything''. I said, with tears in my eyes, ''I don't want Gaege to leave again. I need him here to deal with the pain of... you know'' I started crying more as he hugged me tighter.