chapter 4

Sykkunos pov

 i went  to go get changed and then I heard deep singing and realized Corpse must be recording a song or he's just singing for fun but his voice when he sings is so charming. Gosh Sykkuno you really have to stop thinking about Corpse like this  I wanted to go knock on his door and tell him he had a great voice but I decided against it just in case he was recording  so I just got changed and turned on music to listen to it on my headphones  and then  I just laid down on the bed which I admit is really comfortable I really appreciate what Corpse did for me which was letting me stay here   I really hope I don't turn into a burden at all  because that's the last thing I need or want is to be a burden to Corpse  right as I was thinking my door opened and Corpse came in and said " hey I have to go to the store  do you want to come " when he said that I said right away " sure just let me grab one of my hoodies out of my bag "  he said back " alright I will meet you in the living room "  " okay " was all I said back and then I got  out my bag and grabbed the first hoodie I saw  which was a black hoodie with a picture of the green crewmate from among us .   I put it on and walked out my room to meet Corpse in the living room  and he looked at me and I swear I saw him blush and he said " you ready to go  " " yeah" was what i said back  and then as we walked out i swear I heard him mumble " so damn hot" Which made me blush  and we walked out of his apartment complex  and as we were walking down the street someone recognized me and said "hey it's Sykkuno the guy who lied on his stream to everyone " That made me look down at the ground  and Corpse said  "  Sykkuno don't listen to them just walk past them you lied for a good reason people need to understand that" I walked past them just as Corpse said  and the person grabbed me by the arm and said " Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you " I yelped when he pulled me back and Corpse turned around when he heard me help and he came up to us and said to the guy who had me in a hold " Let him go before something happens " And the guy looked scared when he heard Corpse's voice  and he let me go and I hugged Corpse and said "Thank you" I let him go and I looked at him and he was a blushing mess and he said "your welcome let's go get to the store so we can head back to the house as soon as possible. " "Alright" Was all I said back I stayed by Corpse's side the rest of the way and we got to the store and once we finished shopping we  started heading back and on the way he said "we are definitely driving next time"  I said " Yeah that would probably be a good idea for next time " We got back to his apartment and we set the groceries down and I helped him put them away  and it was late so Corpse said "I'm going to bed you should go to bed soon too since we have a stream in the morning" I said "alright and thanks for everything Corpse" He said "no problem " And then he walked into his room and I went into mine and I put on some music on my headphones again and I laid down to go to sleep and I was out within 10 minutes or at least I think I was.
                                  End of Sykkunos pov.

Corpse's pov 

I  got bored and wanted something to do and then I remembered I had a song that I wrote that I still needed to record so I  got the lyrics that were written and I put them in front of me and started singing the lyrics to the song and I was recording while doing it  so I was hoping that Sykkuno would not knock and I heard someone by my door so I think he was about to knock but then he thought I was recording which I was  so I'm glad he did not knock but at the same time I was kind of sad he didn't I know I'm only feeling this way about him because I like him but he is my friend and he will never like me back and the last thing I want is our friendship to end so I just keep it to myself  I then thought about how I needed to go shopping so I decided to invite Sykkuno I went over to his room and knocked on his door  he didn't answer  so I just opened it and saw him laying on the bed with his headphones on listening to music and I walked in and he noticed me and took his headphones off  and I said " hey I have to go to the store do you want to come" he said right away to me " sure just let me grab one of my hoodies out of my bag " I said " alright I will meet you in the living room " and all he said back was " okay "  and I walked out and went into the living room to wait for him  and I when he came out he looked so adorable and I was a bushing mess but I was able to make myself stop blushing before he noticed or at least i think he didn't notice I really hope he did not  but one thing I will say is he looks so hot in black I wish he would wear it more. but then I said " you read to go " he said " yes" in response  and as we were walking I accidently mumbled out " so damn hot" I prayed he did not hear that  we walked out of my apartment complex and we started walking to the store since its right down the street  and as we were walking someone recognized Sykkuno and "hey it's Sykkuno the guy who lied on his stream to everyone " I saw him look down to the ground in sadness and that made me mad and I said  " Sykkuno don't listen to them just walk past them you lied for a good reason people need to understand that" and then we walked past him just like I said and I walked a little further ahead until I heard a yelp and it sounded like Sykkuno so I turned around and the guy pulled Sykkuno towards him and I went up to him and said in my deep voice   " Let him go before something happens " and as I started talking  he looked scared and let Sykkuno go right away and  Sykkuno hugged me and said "Thank you " and I turned into a blushing mess and he let go and I said  "your welcome let's go get to the store so we can head back to the house as soon as possible. " all he said back was " alright " and we headed down the rest of the way to the store on our way back I said "we are definitely driving next time" and Sykkuno responded with  " Yeah that would probably be a good idea for next time " when we got back to our now shared apartment Sykkuno helped me put the groceries way and then I said "I'm going to bed you should go to bed soon too since we have a stream in the morning" and he said back  "alright and thanks for everything Corpse" i blushed lightly and said  " no problem and then i went to my room and laid down on my bed put some music on and tried to sleep but I didn't know if I would be able to since i have really bad insomnia  I heard Sykkuno walk to his room and close the door so I assumed he is going to bed which I wouldn't be surprised with all the stress he had to deal with today. 

                                                                                                end of Corpse's pov

( here's chapter  4 guys I hope you like it I will start working on chapter 5 later today. Bye see you guys in the next chapter )