Chapter 8

Corpse's pov

everyone started freaking out with excitement when we yelled that we were dating even our chat was going crazy you could see comments in the chat saying " yes i knew it" , "omg corpsekkuno is actually real" and one person said " I wish you both the best for your relationship". I thought that one was an awesome and kind comment but to get back to our friends the only ones who were still freaking out now where mainly the girls and Dream.

Dream then stopped freaking out and came talking out of no where saying " since Corpse and Sykkuno came out I think its time I tell you guys the person ive been in a secret relationship with.  They have been wanting to come out about our relationship for a while but I always to scared to say anything but George and I have been dating for about 2 months now. All of a sudden Toast said " wow two confessions in one night this is some shocking news for me and everyone I feel like." I then said to Dream " Dream that's awesome you've liked George for a long time so im very glad you guys are together." "Thanks Corpse " was what Dream said back to me and Rae said " am I the only one people tell about relationships before because right now I've been the first to know on 3 different relationships " Toast then yelled " Three I only know about two whos the third !!!" Rae then said " I'm not saying they would like it to stay a secret until they are ready to come out and I will keep my promise, because you know that is something I am good at doing and I will keep the promise until they are ready to come out." 

Toast stopped talking for a second and then  said "okay darn I'm now intrigued to find out who this other couple is since Rae wont tell me" then all of us yelled at Toast " mind your own business Toast. " Then Toast said " okay Okay I get it alright " and then Rae said "good" ,and we all decided we should play another round of among us, and then Jack then said to us all " yeah we should play another round of among us, so we can get another round or two of the game in before we all leave to go do are separate things. " and then I had an idea so I said it which my idea was for a hangout between me Rae Sy Toast and Poki. after I had asked them all they all agreed with me and we all decided after we play another round or two of among us we would all meet up at my house, since I don't like leaving my house much because of me being paranoid, and the fact that I don't want people to see my face and figure out that it is me, which would be easy because of my voice. Then I was broken out of my thoughts by Sy saying "you okay Corpse" I said back to him "yeah don't worry Sy I'm fine i was just deep in thought " all he said back to me was "ok! "

Then we played one more round of among us and ended our streams and then Sy said " im gonna go get dressed into something else before the others come" I said back to him " okay be quick though because theres an idea I had that I wanted to talk to you about " "ok" was what he said back and then he walked out and started walking down the hall. When he came back I looked at his outfit and saw that he had on some black skinny jeans and was wearing my hoodie  that had a little  among us person on it which was definantly too big on him since it went amost to his knees and then he walked back to where I was and sat down on the other chair  and asked  "what did you need to talk to me about" 

I smiled at him and said " I wanted your help deciding on what design should be on my merch items im gonna be making I have two designs in mind but I dont know which one to decide on" Sy looked very excited and said very happy " of course ill help ive never been asked to help with something like this before."  I then leaned over to him and kissed him and when I pulled away I heard him whine and he pouted and said "why'd you pull away" I laughed and said "god your too cute Sy" after I said that I kissed him again and then there was a knock at the door so I pulled away again, and said "c'mon Sy thats most likley the others." he said " okay" and then we both got up and walked out the room and headed to the door.

when we opened the door it was the others just like I thought and I said " come in " and they all walked in and we all at down in the living room and started to talk and we played board games and then we played uno for about an hour and a half we played a total of 22 rounds of it and Toast won 1 time Rae won 5 times Poki won 4 times and i won 6 times and so did Sy and then Toast said " how are you all so good at this game" Rae said " we arent you just suck at the game" we all laughed and then Poki said " actually Corpse and Sy are good at the game the rest of us just have luck and then Toast just never wins in uno." I saw Sy smile even more if possible and he said " I wouldnt say im good at it I just have good luck i guess." He said that I turned to him and said " take a compliment when people give it to Sy you have to stop pushing them aside and not taking them." Sy started to say "but" and then I cut him off with a kiss and the girls started squealing and toast was just fanboying which was obvious and then I pulled away and said " no but's" and he pouted and said " fine" and the others all said "awwww" and Poki said " i swear you two are just to adorable"

                                                                                                end of Corpse's pov

A/N:Thats the end of this chapter I will try to have the next chapter out as soon as possible sorry for the long wait I kinda forgot I was writing this. I would have written more but its currently 12:13am for me and I have school so I need to get to sleep.  So bye guys for now have a great day or night stay safe and stay healthy.