chapter 7

Sykkunos pov

i woke up with arms around me and i almost started to freak until until i realized and remembered they were Corpses arms because i was really tired about halfway into the movie and then i curled into corpses side and he put his arm around me and i fell asleep while snuggling into the side of his hoodie. I guess I was so tired that I forgot about that  I wanted to get up and go and make breakfast for Corpse and I but then when I tried to get up the arms around me tightened their grip on me and I asked "corpse are you awake" He mumbled a "Mhm " And then I said " Baby I need to get up and go make breakfast "  " No you don't I can make it later for  us right now I just want to lay here cuddle with you " I decided to just give in so I said " Fine but I'm gonna  be the one cooking breakfast later okay because you do enough for me as I it is " Then after I said that Corpse smirked and he said " Okay sy " And then he put his head in the crook of my neck  and started kissing up it  which sent a weird feeling sensation through my body and then he continued kissing my neck until I let out a moan which left me very flustered and then he stopped after I did that and he said "looks like someone is enjoying this " And I stuttered accidently when I tried to say no by saying "n-no I'm n-not" Then Corpse said to me "don't even try to hide it baby you know I can tell that you like it so there's no need to lie" 

That caused me to blush even more  if possible and I said ' fine i admit  I do like it but you know I've always been too shy to admit to stuff like that " after I said that Corpse said "god I should do this to you more often your so do damn adorable and  don't even try to argue with me on that like you normally try to with the others  when they call you that" after he said that I got even more flustered and I said to him "Corpsey why " and then he said back because I can " and then we both finally decided we should get up and go and make breakfast which I went and I cooked it while Corpse set up the table  so we could eat and once I was done cooking it he helped me carry the plates to the table  since I had to take both of them  and we ate and once we were done eating  we had to get ready to stream and we finally thought that it was time to tell everyone that we are living together and that we are dating but actually we might leave the dating part out we are still iffy about telling people about that just in case it goes wrong  but then it hit 11:30 and we both put our setups in the same room and we started streaming  on corpses computer 

Corpse then said hi to everyone and then he said to me " say hi to everyone Sy " and I said "hey everyone " and the comments in the chat  started going crazy and  then Ludwig, Toast , jack , Rae , poki , and lily , and lastly Dream all joined and when they heard that everyone  except Rae was shocked and yelled " wait what Sykkuno your with Corpse " and Corpse and I both said "yup "   and then we both started laughing because of how shocked everyone was and ten how calm Rae was  and then Ludwig said " Rae how the heck are you calm about this and not shocked" and Rae just said " because I knew before all of you " then toast said  " Sykkuno why didn't you ever tell me  about this you normally tell me everything " I said back to Toast " because I didn't know how you would react" and then Rae said "enough of all this we should all get on to playing among us since that is what we are all streaming for all of us responded with "all right and then we all started playing and the funny thing is Corpse and I both got the imposters  and we were right next to each other  so we both nodded at each other and we decided the first person we would kill  was Dream and then after that I would kill  Toast and Corpse  would kill Poki  so we went along with the plan we made  and when we got to the main voting part Rae got voted out and in the end Corpse  and I ended up winning the game and everyone started screaming and yelling shocked that we were the imposters because of how well we faked not being the imposters. The next round I was the first one dead and Corpse said over the mic " I will avenge you Sy" and then Jack and Toast said "oooh  Corpse is simping for Sykkuno" and then Corpse said something I was not expecting and it shocked everyone because he said " well no shit I'm simping for him " Poki then said " holy Moley he actually admitted to it " and everyone else was silent except for Toast Jack and Rae  who all said " damn Corpse" and Corpse looked directly at me and he muted his mic and told me to mute mine too and he whispered in my ear " your adorable when you blush like this " after he said hat i blushed even more and he kissed me and then he unmuted himself and Jack said " where did you go Corpse " Corpse said back "just talking to Sy and also  you should probably unmute Sy the chat is asking about you " I unmuted and said " hey guys I'm sorry for going afk  for  a moment something happened that I had to mute for for a second " and then Corpse and I looked  at the chat and saw a comment saying " are you and corpse dating" and then another comment said " corpsekkuno is real omg!!!" and that caused me to blush and I could even see that Corpse was blushing a bit  and then we both nodded at each other and we both muted our mics and I said " should we tell them "  and Corpse said back to me " I don't mind but that totally up to you if you want to tell them " after he said that I pounced on him and said " thanks babe I didn't want to keep this from our friends  but I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable  "  Corpse said back  " Sy you have to tell me how you feel too you have to speak your  mind to me too don't ever be worried I know your shy most of the time  but you don't have to be "   after he said that I hugged  him and Corpse unmuted and said " everyone Sy and I have to make an announcement to you all ' then Corpse and i said at the same time " WERE DATING!!! "