Prolouge

Man how long has it been since I made that bet with her. Nearly 3 years. I've seen some interesting things during that short period of time if I do say so myself. The amount of power I know have after all those events makes even gods seem weak. Now I'm currently trying to find her to complete our bet to see who will be the true victor.

But to no avail, She's completely hidden her presence. Most likely using her cousin's constantly changing aura to mask herself. That or she's gotten better at hide and seek. Oh well, it's not like I'm trying my hardest to find her though. All it would take would be a full analysis of the world but that's just boring.

Plus Its not like I'm devoting all my time to find her. After all just now I was flirting with 2 heads of 2 different magic academies, Master Liber and Master Akasha. Don't misunderstand me, I didn't do it for fun but because I have actually fallen for both of them. It's just my feelings for her are stronger. That's why I've never settled down. Even though I'm pretty sure they and multiple others have fallen for me to.

But here is my current situation surrounded by 6 beautiful girls who I can assume are the members of the current trinity seven due to their auras.

Y/n: So why have you lovely ladies come to see me?

A blond girl holding a white sphere speaks up.

???1: My name is Mira Yamana, Head of grimoire security, we have been tasked to bring you to the Royal Biblia School of magic Demon Lord!

She says the last part loudly with a hint of fear.

Y/n: Oh? And why am I inclined to go there?

Mira: Uhhhhh

The tall black haired steps up and says

???2: Look we're just told to bring you to the headmaster.

Y/n: And who would this person be?

This time another blond speaks up but she looked far more revealing than the previous

???: Master Biblia

There was a moment of silence until a burst of laughter erupted the area

Y/n: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh really so I guess that means that old man needs something from me. *chuckled darkly* Alright I'll come with you.

As I look back at the girls I see some of them shaking slightly

Y/n: So what are we waiting for. Lead the way.

Mira: Y-yes follow me to the teleport pad

As we were walking I began asking them things like their names and such. I found out that the 7th member of the trinity seven was busy studying to become a teacher.

Y/n: By the way Arin you look like you want to ask me something so ask away. I've been asking you all questions so its only fair you ask me some as well.

Arin: I see... Well I was just thinking about our wedding.

Everyone who heard that froze in place except you.

Y/n: Quiet the blunt one aren't you. So what made you came to the conclusion that you and I were to be wed.

Arin: It is my destiny to marry the demon lord.

Y/n: I see... Well I don't mind, after all your quite the beauty but your gonna have to share. Your not the only one who has their sights on me.

Levi: So you wouldn't mind me joining in on the action.

Yui: I wanna to join too!

Lieselotte: I'm quite interested as well.

Akio: Okay now I'm feeling left out. Count me in.