Chapter 12 Not Your Everyday Bonding

After Y/n had endured the wrath of an angry Mira, he was taking a nap on her bed while she and Akio discuss on what to do about Lisa.

Akio: So what's our plan to take her down?

Mira: Unfortunately, I don't have one. I don't think anyone can since she's got Y/n's demon lord element. Everyone excluding the headmaster and Y/n anyways.

Akio: Why don't we ask them to take care of her?

Mira: I doubt either will take action.

Akio: Fair....

Y/n: You know it's rude to talk about someone who's listening.

The 2 girls look at Y/n chilling on Mira's bed as if he had not endured torture for the past several minutes.

Mira: Your awake?

Mira was not surprised. After all, this wasn't the first time she had to punish Y/n. Though Y/n can't complain as he has also punished Mira several times.

Y/n: I told Babylon to wake me up if anything interesting was happening.

Akio lays down on Y/n.

Y/n: Hey, your squishing me! Get off.

Akio: You help us with Lisa and I'll consider it.

Y/n sighs as Akio is lifted up into the air and is plotted on the other bed.

Y/n: I have a compromise.

Mira and Akio: Hm?

Y/n: This is mainly for Akio though.

Akio: Me?

Y/n: Yes. I want your help in teaching Arata Mantra Enchant.

Akio: The little pervert? Why?

Y/n: Just think about it. He's a demon lord candidate. If Selina wants to get more powerful he's the easiest source.

Akio: I guess that makes sense.

Mira: You have something your not telling us, don't you?

Y/n: I have a lot of secrets, you know that. So you in or what?

Akio thought about it before asking another question.

Akio: I have 2 more questions. Then I'll give you my answer.

Y/n: Fine. Ask away.

Akio: Firstly, why me? I'm pretty sure your more efficient at using Mantra Enchant than me.

Y/n: I just have a stronger physical body and conviction compared to you but that's about it. Your more capable of using it, I just fulfill the conditions better. You also have more experience at using Mantra Enchant since I only use it everyone now and then, while you use it all the time. For all the years we've known each other, I though you would've figured it out.