Chapter 8 Yui Awakens and Training

The academy was finally repaired and everyone came back. However, once Y/n woke up the next day after their return he felt a high concentration of magic in the air. It felt familiar to him when he suddenly realized who it came from. He attempted to wake up the sleeping Arin who always sneaks into his room, gets naked and proceed to snuggle with him. He started shaking her lightly while whispering into her ear.

Y/n: Hey Arin. Wake up.

It was successful. Arin slowly opened her eyes and faced Y/n.

Arin: Yes, husband?

Y/n: A breakdown phenomenon is happening. It's not a destructive type like the one Arata created, no it's a status-inducing type. It seems the effect it has is eternal slumber. It seems the source is also coming from our sealed away friend.

Arin: Yui? Let me guess you want to go down there and bust her out.

Y/n: Well yeah. You in?

Arin: Sure, got nothing else to do.

The 2 got up and quickly changed. They left the room and headed straight to the underground dungeon. Just as they were about to enter they met up with Levi.

Levi: Hey guys. Let's make this plain and simple. I know what your up to so count me in.

Y/n: Easy and straightforward, I like it. Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!

Levi: Just saying the headmaster is calling for all members of the trinity seven, Arata and you Y/n.

Y/n: I'll talk to him while we're on our way to Yui.

The 3 proceed to enter the dungeon and begin navigating themselves towards Yui's room. While they were one their way Y/n opened up a mental link between himself and Master Biblia.

Y/n: Hey old man!

Master Biblia: Who you calling old?!

Y/n: You. Who else would I be talking about? Plus you can't deny how old you are.

Master Biblia: Fair point. Anyways, let me guess your already in the dungeon with Arin and Levi, aren't you?

Y/n: No duh. Where else would I be?

Master Biblia: The other girls and Arata are waiting for the 3 of you, you know?

Y/n: Just tell them we won't be coming and start your little meeting. You can start 1 meeting without all of us present you know. After all, a meeting with all the trinity seven attending hasn't even happened in a long time. Heck, it was still inconsistent even when all of them were still available in the school. Not to mention, that-

Master Biblia: Okay, stop! I get it! Just don't blame me if you get chased down by Mira and Akio for trying to release Yui without their permission.

Y/n: Trust me, I'm well prepared for that to happen although I doubt it will.

Master Biblia: Oh really? What makes you so certain?

Y/n: Ya creep, why are you the way that you are and trying to get every piece of info that peaks your interest? *sigh*You were gonna find out about it either way so might as well. Let's just say I made a certain deal with the both of them and the heads of grimoire security.

Master Biblia: Hey I have feelings you know!

Y/n: I know. Laziness and lust right?

Master Biblia: Although that's completely valid I have more! Why'd you have to be so mean!

Y/n: Man I wish Aetheria could see the state your in right now, I'm sure she would even give out a small chuckle.