Chapter 3 Arata has arrived

No One's POV

After their little make-out session Arin went back inside while Y/n continued to wait for his old friend Arata. 

Y/n: Man, I knew that it would be a long walk to get here but I didn't know they were going to take this long. Oh please world make them come through those gates in the next 5 seconds.

Y/n begins to pray and waited 5 seconds. When he opened his eyes he saw Arata walking towards the front door of the academy.

Y/n: Hell yeah! My luck has been on point!

Y/n goes back inside the school and does a Levi. He sneakily enters Lilith's classroom and sits  upside down on the ceiling while masking his presence. Not long after the 2 arrived and Lilith introduced Arata to the class. Selene wanted to ask a question.

Lilith: Yes. Go right ahead Selene.

Selene: So Arata. What kind of girls do you like?

Arata: I'm partial to big' ol boobies

Lilith: Arata!?

Selene: Did you really just say that?

Arata: I could dig a girl with small ones too if she's hot.

Selene: This guy has no shame does he.

Arata continues and Selene quickly writes about it in her little notebook. Selene that asked the hard hitting uestion.

Selene: I heard you created a new world. Something only a  demon lord can manage.

Lilith is taken aback from this statement.

Y/n: Not completely right. There are few entities that can create one that aren't demon lord candidates.

Arata: Sure did. I guess its not something every mage can do.

The class then erupts when they found out that Arata was a demon lord candidate.Suddenly the room is silenced by a certain someone's laughter.

Lilith: Whose that?!?!

Y/n: You really haven't changed have you Arata.

Arata: Eh? You know me mysterious voice.

Y/n: I sure do.

Arata: Mind showing yourself?

Y/n: Might as well. You're gonna see me eventually.

Y/n then reveals his presence and the class erupts again when they found out who it was above them. Arata is shocked to see Y/n there.

Y/n: Hi Arata. Good to see you again.

Arata: Good to see you to. Man how long has it been since you left.

Y/n: A bit more than 3 years. C'mon the principal wants to see you.

When this was all happening Selene rushed out and began giving away papers to the students about a new transfer student is a demon lord candidate and supposedly knew the current demon lord.

Slight timeskip

Y/n, Arata and Lilith arrived at the principal's office to see Master Biblia Laughing about Arata only on his first day and people already calling him demon lord.

Y/n: This scenario sounds familiar doesn't it?

Master Biblia: Hahaha. Yes you are correct. I mean can you blame them. The only current demon lord and a demon lord candidate arrived at our school in just a span of 3 months. I'm not surprised in the least.